we thru it away

G

my son had a high end salon veralex, tonite, he took it off and we cut his existing hair, sides and back, yes, still trying to find out what really works for the fact that the top is thin, thin , thin, the sides and back are thick. my point is that HE'S FREE!!!!!!!!!! he is what he is and what will be. his hair is buzzed at #2, yet it is totally obvious that the thinning on top ..very much to the human eye. went nowhere tonite after he took the plunge, yet seems okay..............in the house! looks okay. yet a big difference from the top and sides...........so he keeps working out like crazy. of course to make up for what happened at the age of 22.
love ya all....i'm turning 49 tomorrow, should i be happy? i guess so, yet the damn! a no win.

Cassin

Reaction score
Honestly.....

At your sons age its his huge problem. Not yours. Be happy for him but don't share such a big burden of his life. How can you say its a no win?

Its only hair loss, not cancer.

Happy Birthday!

G

thank you for the right mind set, yet, it's been a long a sorry road for me and my son.........don't wanna go on like ccs, yet i liked what you said, yet still have a problem in my head with the hair loss at such a young age. he was always obsessed about his hair, even at the age of 6 years old. now this. obsessed. whoa, you don't know. yet everyone is different. i can say more, yet i will not.

thank you!

IBM

Reaction score
i'm very sorry for your son and you. But in this world everybody have a place.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
My advice - get on with things without ever mentioning his hairloss again. Don't ever let your concern show. Your worry and participation is sending the message that his hairloss is something he needs to mask or fix. Coming from his mom, that doesn't help his own state of well-being. Just keep loving and supporting him as your son. Trust me, he will survive and thrive if the emphasis is removed.