We offer an all-inclusive package for FUE Hair Transplants!

salute.

My Regimen
Reaction score
We work with only 3 Clinics in Turkey. 2 are based in Istanbul & 1 in Turkey. We chose the clinics very carefully, making sure they are fully registered with the Turkish Health Ministry. All the hair transplants are FUE, insuring the procedure is as effective as possible.

In our price we include the flights & hotel for your 3 daystar, as well as private transfers from the Airport to the Hotel. We take care of everything, ensuring there are no corners cut in the process, we know how important your health is.

Services Included:
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Business Lounge at The Airport
- VIP Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- 3 day stay in a 5* Hotel
- Guided tours

Reply to this message for more info!

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We work with only 3 Clinics in Turkey. 2 are based in Istanbul & 1 in Turkey. We chose the clinics very carefully, making sure they are fully registered with the Turkish Health Ministry. All the hair transplants are FUE, insuring the procedure is as effective as possible.

In our price we include the flights & hotel for your 3 daystar, as well as private transfers from the Airport to the Hotel. We take care of everything, ensuring there are no corners cut in the process, we know how important your health is.

Services Included:
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Business Lounge at The Airport
- VIP Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- 3 day stay in a 5* Hotel
- Guided tours

Reply to this message for more info!
What's the point in getting a hair transplant if we can't even stop the progression?

salute.

My Regimen
Reaction score
In our experience, these situations are extremely rare. As mentioned, our doctors are professionals, you can book as many online consultations as you wish with them. They are the experts in this field so I won’t speak on their behalf. All I can say is in my many years of experience dealing in this industry, only a handful of people are too bad to have a hair transplant.