We All Now Have 100% Immunity To Mock Fat People

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

If the edge gym mocked fat people for a commercial it would be the end of the world. I'm no snowflake sjw b**ch but for the sake of hypocrisy I implore all of you to go make a comment asap before the vid gets removed. I'm the first so back it up fellas, be noisy.

heres the full commercial.

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Done and done.
And if you really want to get pissed off go see the comments of the snickers toupee on youtube...hundreds of comments and only a few speak up against it. Society really does revel in their sense of superiority to us. So f*****g disgusting man.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Done and done.
And if you really want to get pissed off go see the comments of the snickers toupee on youtube...hundreds of comments and only a few speak up against it. Society really does revel in their sense of superiority to us. So f*****g disgusting man.

do you have a link to a video? Ive never seen that

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
If men were the only ones to get fat they’d be making fun of them too and fat shaming wouldn’t even be a thing. That’s just how it is for us.

go comment then, I swear everyone here talks talks talks but never does anything, even out of principal. go comment and see what kind of traction is takes, use your twitters to post it out, or any of your social medias, I put it on my twitter but I only use it for one thing and have like 4 followers.