Way to reduce shedding

ZLMsLookinUp

Reaction score
1. Dont smoke cigs
2. Reduce alchahol (jesus i cant spell) intake
3. Get good full sleeps.

Its insane. I started a new job working at a bar and picked up smoking again and didnt sleep sober for 3 1/2 weeks. in that time my hair shed like there was no tomorrow. so i quit smoking, and stopped drinking, only 1 drink after work, and began comming home earlier and going to sleep on time. within 4 days the shedding had decreased easily 80%. i mean its not really anything that should come as a shock. b/c of not sleeping as much my body had less energy, and that energy was further sapped by the smoking, and what was left was diverted to detoxing. just a helpfull tip.
z

once i start getting laid again, ill write and see if there is any effect. :)

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not even f*****g getting laid...Anyways...Essential oils have been very very effctive for quite a few people lately. For more read goinggoingbutnotgone's postings. That shud be helpful.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with this. I don't smoke but when I get drunk a few nights in a row, my hair sheds pretty badly. I don't think it's the cause to baldness because I have a drunk uncle who's got a full head of hair at 55 but it might encourage some shedding. Doing cardio work and being in good shape also helps too.

G

Yeah, of course that's not the reason of hairloss. Maybe it could make things worser, I don't know. In my case, when i drink wine, I lose less hair on the next day. So, who knows.

I know old people who have drink alcohol every day and smoke 20 cigs a day, for the last 40 years and they have a full head of hair. :hairy:

Perfectionist

Reaction score
Ah crap !!

You mean smoking can make you lose your hair too !!

Is there anything in life that DOESN'T cause hairloss !!