Was Wondering If I Was Balding? Please Let Me Know. Thanks!

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what my hair looks like when I brush it. My girlfriend is annoyed by me saying that I’m balding, and she says it a cowlick. She brushed it, and this is what it looked like. Are you sure it’s not a cowlick? Sorry if I’m annoying lol.

Life tip: Never lead onto your significant other about your hair loss.

tfw no qt gf to help me take pictures of my hair to post on a hair loss website

On a serious note, your hair looks better in those pictures. Take them at that same angle with the flash on then post them here.

Michael Ortega

My Regimen
Reaction score

On a serious note, your hair looks better in those pictures. Take them at that same angle with the flash on then post them here.

Michael Ortega

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the advice lol. What do you think?

Attachments

• 45FF52EB-F84B-49B9-9A1D-E28F0CF55C72.jpeg
    45FF52EB-F84B-49B9-9A1D-E28F0CF55C72.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 927692D8-1C51-4B3D-9026-E58E5B9B1BD0.jpeg
    927692D8-1C51-4B3D-9026-E58E5B9B1BD0.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 140

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what my hair looks like when I brush it. My girlfriend is annoyed by me saying that I’m balding, and she says it a cowlick. She brushed it, and this is what it looked like. Are you sure it’s not a cowlick? Sorry if I’m annoying lol.
I'm not entirely sure about the cowlick. I'd say it's just your cowlick. But your hair on top, while not bad or showing signs of visibly balding, does look rather thin and a bit see through if you pull the hair back. Your crown could be a combination of cowlick + thinning.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
The photo where you have the hair pulled back is worrying. You've definately lost density and receeded since your photo as a child.

I would keep a very close eye on your density, being a diffuse thinner myself mine started exactly like that and progressed quickly.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your crown looks better in these pictures, but I still think you're receding at the hair line.