was having second thoughts about hair transplant but it turned out to be a great decision

altomed67

Reaction score
i came in here to see how people, who were once like me, are now dealing with their hair loss. I tell you it was a struggle for me especially at a time, when people say that it is your prime, my hair loss was also as its peak. Now in my 40s i can say that deciding on hair transplant has been the best choice i made. it sure did give me the confidence. I understand now how the likes of rooney felt, who in their early 30s are already showing significant amounts of balding.

had mine done 2 years ago by dr andrew kim, it was a scary road to recovery for me. But it actually turned out to be great after i mustered enough courage and patience to see it through. After the first year, i actually showed good results. I could say that the anxiety, the money, all the research i put into it was definitely worth it. Im sharing my story now, because there are many out there, who are like me. I know your apprehensions, especially with surgery.

I dont want to urge you right into it, and i suggest that you do your research. It is also important that you are defnitely sure of what you want. I tell you, i gained my confidence, and i haven't seen my hair this thick in so long.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. Even i am considering to get an hair transplant in the near future for a better hairline. The regimen are pretty wack.
If its not a problem could you PPPPLLLLSSSSSSSSSS post your before and after pics. Its great and encouraging

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear. Even i am considering to get an hair transplant in the near future for a better hairline. The regimen are pretty pain in the *** to continue.
If its not a problem could you PPPPLLLLSSSSSSSSSS post your before and after pics. Its great and encouraging

altomed67

Reaction score
Good to hear. Even i am considering to get an hair transplant in the near future for a better hairline. The regimen are pretty wack.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear. Even i am considering to get an hair transplant in the near future for a better hairline. The regimen are pretty pain in the *** to continue.

Hi! I sent you an image of how my hair transplant result looked after two years. I love how it came out looking natural.

Attachments

• HT_bf.jpg
    HT_bf.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 694
Reaction score
sympathy for guys going bald in there early 30's? what about us balding by the age of 19. thats the true nightmare. Congrats on your hairtransplant though, some of us are not even consider a candidate.

altomed67

Reaction score
sympathy for guys going bald in there early 30's? what about us balding by the age of 19. thats the true nightmare. Congrats on your hairtransplant though, some of us are not even consider a candidate.
Thanks man. Have you had your consult already?