warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolshy

Reaction score
Just a quick warning notice to the Brits out there.

I've always used [site name removed by admin] without any hassles, but my last 2 orders of foam have never been delivered. They actually had me believing it was my fault 1st time round!!! Apparently, there has been a change of ownership (and certainly attitude) and even formal grievance through Paypal isn't getting me very far...so watch out.

I'm not happy because this is setting my progress back...still you live and learn.

Reaction score
can totally relate. my first order... the foams came out of the packaging in just a cardboard box (12 cans of minoxidil just rolling around all bashed up)... most of them didnt even work (like just liquid dribbled out. i emailed them asking what the hell was that and they said my order got mixed up with someone's who wanted the product to be packaged discretly. i dont really understand how taking them out of the boxes and putting them into a cardboard box would be any more discrete then just putting the whole package into a cardboard box but anyway that just my 2 c.

got it sorted after a few emails but it still took ages for the replacement to come.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh.

i used those guys last time, no problems.

can anyone recommend someone else? dont wanna take any chances..

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

bolshy

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation Libertine.

I've order with CheapRogaine.com at £51 for 6 months supply...I'll let you know if they are okay.

A

Administrator

We cannot comment on this particular person's experiences, but as a website, this particular UK Minoxidil website has spammed HairlossTalk so many times, and sent us so many insulting hate letters, that we no longer allow any mention of it here. Thread is being locked, and to the original poster: Its better to not mention them at all than give them "bad press". Bad press results in sales, too, believe it or not, and they know it.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.