want to start minoxidil

Reaction score
ive already been on finasteride and nizoral for 4 months but i just cant stand seeing my hairline almost at a f*****g NW4 for my senior year of high school.

First, what kind should i get? Rogaine foam 5% strength? or more?
and also, is there any cheaper way of approaching this? my dads already paying for the proscar but i dont think hed pay for rogaine too. its just so damn expensive.

thanks

Sean68

Reaction score
foams definitely the way to go.im sure its not that much more expensive
than kirkland and much better.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
you can get 6 cans of foam off of ebay for about 70 bucks shipped. Its cheaper for generic liquid minoxidil but not worth the 5 bucks or less per month you save. I just gave away 8 bottles of generic minoxidil because I couldn't go back after making the switch..

Reaction score
alright cool so just the regular rogaine foam then? i should definately see results in a few months after using the big 3 right

G

the foam owns. its not too expensive, you should be able to swing it, and its much easier than liquids.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
hairisthinning said:
alright cool so just the regular rogaine foam then? i should definately see results in a few months after using the big 3 right

there are no guarantees in life. this is a percentages game, so the odds are in your favor but you may have to wait 6 months or so.