Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1285865169538.jpg

my 2c's for the HairLossTalk.com's depressed ones :whistle:

slipy

Reaction score
im confused.

are you suggesting were b****s in need of slapping or are you actually encouraging violence against women?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. I have seen that pic. He does look satisfied. But I doubt I will follow this poster any time soon.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
slipy said:
im confused.

are you suggesting were b****s in need of slapping or are you actually encouraging violence against women?

If it's the prior then I'm offended. If it's the latter then I feel you bro.

Knowing Ori's past failures with women leads me to suggest the latter, BUT he does have an equal hate for anyone who is self-loathing on this site so it could be anybody's guess.

Ori?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Knowing Ori's past failures with women

ghaaaa-whatyourtalkingboutwillis?!?!

uncomfortable man said:
he does have an equal hate for anyone who is self-loathing on this site

again- where did you came up with these ?? :S

eitherway, meant that YOU should SLAP a b**ch in order to feel better.. (cant believe i actually have to explain this :dunno: )

slipy

Reaction score
one question that has come to my mind.

we all know that ''a man isn't supposed to hit a woman'' notion, which stems from most men being generally stronger than women.

what if im weaker than most women, can i hit them then or does it still apply to me?

or at least can i defend myself when being attacked?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
what if im weaker than most women, can i hit them then

Give it a go and report back to hq, im telling ya... its an uplifting did!

slipy

Reaction score
best not to do it with witnesses around though.

once i saw one low class ''lady'' (i use the word loosely) taking advantage of this in a devious fashion, thinking she won't get hit back. she was attacking this guy relentlessly, trying to scratch his face and pull his hair (hair :sobbing: he had hair :sobbing: everyone has but us)

then when he finally had enough of her he hit her, not with his fists, merely gave her a few slaps. afterwards couple of guys decided to play noble heroes and tried to jump him. i hated witnessing that.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this didn't go has he'd hoped it would ...

slipy

Reaction score
slaps won't cut it, im afraid.

what they need is testosterone injections, so that some of them would start to thin and develop a horseshoe.

imagine a woman with Norwood 6 hair, will serve them right.