Walker Tape 1522 Review/ Cleanup So Much Easier.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you hate to spend hours scraping your scalp and the system base to remove tapes residues. I highly recommend you to try Walker 1522 tape. The 1522 is almost as strong as the Walker Lace Front Blue Tape . The best part of the 1522 is the cleanup was so much easier. It was super easy to peeled off on the poly thin skin and didn't leave any unpleasant sticky residues on my scalp. I just de-attached last night and it still get a solid hold after 7 days. It does exactly what it says on the Walker website description:

1522 Clear is our most popular daily wear tape. It’s known for being gentle on skin. It is an inert tape so nothing can cause a skin reaction, making this tape a great hypoallergenic option. This tape leaves very little residue, making it popular for day-to-day use. The liner and backing are white but the actual tape is clear. Not ideal for mesh units because it has some shine.

Hold
Daily Wear (1-7 Days) tapes are for day-to-day use. Great for the customer who removes their unit daily or every few days. They are less gummy or tacky than the other tapes, making them easier to remove.

Last edited:

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could just use Got2B gel for a daily use :D

I wear my system for 7-10 days. What about swimming, an hour treadmill workout...... etc. I shower daily with the hair piece on and sweat a lot. Do you think Got2B will hold??