Walker Extreme Hold ( Acrylic Vs. Silicone Glue )

Newbieee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

whats the difference between them? Lot of guys use ultra hold ( me too - for hair line ), but what about new glue from walker, silicone glue walker extreme hold. I read that silicone glue is stronger, has anyone tried extreme hold? Especially for hair line...

Last edited:

Newbieee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yop, i saw it on their web site, but nothing more somewhere else... nobody tried it? I just found that silicone based glues are stronger... you are right, ultra hold is messy but i used to it. I think application will be same as ultra hold. What was your result compared to ghost bond xl ( i have 1,5-2 days solid hair line, after that front 1mm is gummy and little bit lifted ), i never tried ghost bond...

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased Vape on no tape silicone adhesive about 3 months ago. I've yet to try it, as I'm always worried it won't work well. Everything I've read said it's a strong bond, but not good for oily skin, which I do have.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do let us know if you try it..
Not many suppliers for that glue and at 100$ it better be good. And unless you are a business, cant buy direct..

However I'd be weary of the marketing hipe.

Walkertape always mentions in their product description "best long hold" ...I recently bought over 80$ of their newest easy green tape advertised as their dullest tape... NOT dull, shiniest tape I ever bought.. no shine and ultrahold dullest. Complained to their customer support and they basically said the resellers tamper with their products.. crap

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do let us know if you try it..
Not many suppliers for that glue and at 100$ it better be good. And unless you are a business, cant buy direct..

However I'd be weary of the marketing hipe.

Walkertape always mentions in their product description "best long hold" ...I recently bought over 80$ of their newest easy green tape advertised as their dullest tape... NOT dull, shiniest tape I ever bought.. no shine and ultrahold dullest. Complained to their customer support and they basically said the resellers tamper with their products.. crap

I have noticed re-sellers mislabeling their products! Their contour "C" is others "A". I ordered four packages of their "C" off of Amazon, and got "CC", instead.

Even had this problem with Hair Direct, which shows a "D" contour. And the folks at Hair Direct, about as smart as a sack of hammers.

Newbieee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased Vape on no tape silicone adhesive about 3 months ago. I've yet to try it, as I'm always worried it won't work well. Everything I've read said it's a strong bond, but not good for oily skin, which I do have.

Not good for oily skin? Ups... its reason why i want to try silicone glue, now im using ultra hold... what glue are you using now?

What glue is alternative to ultra hold? ( acrylic )

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not good for oily skin? Ups... its reason why i want to try silicone glue, now im using ultra hold... what glue are you using now?

What glue is alternative to ultra hold? ( acrylic )
I bounce between ultra hold, davlyn green, and davlyn black. Unfortunately I only get three days on the hairline.