Waiting Time Period Btw Microneedling And Concealers

Anand0001

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Is there anyone here who microneedles and also uses a concealer.
I am considering to use a dermapen to hopefully reduce the progression of hairloss since I am very happy with using concealers at my current level of hairloss.
I use concealers and never move out of the house without it.
QUES.. I was wondering how long should I wait to apply concealers after I have microneedled?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Is there anyone here who microneedles and also uses a concealer.
I am considering to use a dermapen to hopefully reduce the progression of hairloss since I am very happy with using concealers at my current level of hairloss.
I use concealers and never move out of the house without it.
QUES.. I was wondering how long should I wait to apply concealers after I have microneedled?
I wait 24 hours or sometimes next morning after and never had problems

Anand0001

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wait 24 hours or sometimes next morning after and never had problems

Sometimes next morning implies you microneedle in the evening or night, and next morning apply concealers and go to school/office?

Also, after microneedling do you rinse your head with just water or apply shampoo with it?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sometimes next morning implies you microneedle in the evening or night, and next morning apply concealers and go to school/office?

Also, after microneedling do you rinse your head with just water or apply shampoo with it?
Yeah do like normal. I even aplly my directly after.

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone seems to do it differently
I usually shower/wash before microneedling. Microneedling with dirty/oily hair seems like a bad idea.
Concealers generally do not have harsh chemicals and attach to your hair follicle so you should be safe applying it straight after microneedling.

Anand0001

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone seems to do it differently
I usually shower/wash before microneedling. Microneedling with dirty/oily hair seems like a bad idea.
Concealers generally do not have harsh chemicals and attach to your hair follicle so you should be safe applying it straight after microneedling.

Sounds great. Thanks!