Wait To You What This Fucken b**ch Just Said To Me.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
8C40D704-2203-4748-B120-F7F19D7BA0A4.png

So I’m on a dating site last night anyway this chick I couldn’t believe how callus and disrespectful she was towards men and bald men..

She started off saying this site is full of fat ugly men. I kept her talking about training and she seemed like she was keen to meet me then when she saw how far away we lived from each other she launched a tirade of abuse towards men.

She then said she would only travel to meet a guy if he had all the “trimmings”

I said what trimmings tattoos she lost it at that point and said a full head of hair “I hate bald men”. My photos look ok but in one I have a buzz cut and it looks a little thin but not bald. She gave it to me both barrels..

I can’t believe how angry and disrespectful this b**ch sounded.. No Joke she actually had a ugly face but a good body. I almost told her that she wasn’t real good looking herself but I resisted for some reason..

Last edited:

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Is she a 9/10 or something? lol at her expectations

Just be hot sexy tall tatted tanned and a fullhead
If you have a great personality you successfully fulfilled 1/7 of her criteria

I can’t show you her face cos of laws ect. But I swear to God she had a ugly face. The body was good and that was what got me in..

If the moderators allow me I will post her face.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 93436

I can’t believe how angry and disrespectful this b**ch sounded.. No Joke she actually had a ugly face but a good body. I almost told her that she wasn’t real good looking herself but I resisted for some reason..
This is why nowadays baldies are respectful human beings and many young girls aren't.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairlosstalk = lookism/incel Forum now?

Why would you go on a dating site with a bald head? Why would a women chose a bald men on a dating site? Why average men are so afraid to delete Tinder? Some men realy would kill themself before god forbid meet women outside of Tinder. Go outside your house and talk with women. You did that?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know better than to put tinder on my phone. i don't even have a smartphone.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t show you her face cos of laws ect. But I swear to God she had a ugly face. The body was good and that was what got me in..

pm me her face

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will take your word for it. It is not allowed by privacy laws.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you pressed her on the subject and she gave you an honest answer. Better off taking it with dignity rather than posting about it on an internet forum.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairlosstalk = lookism/incel Forum now?

Why would you go on a dating site with a bald head? Why would a women chose a bald men on a dating site? Why average men are so afraid to delete Tinder? Some men realy would kill themself before god forbid meet women outside of Tinder. Go outside your house and talk with women. You did that?

I do meet women in person as well as from dating sites. These days you have to do both to get consistent dates. I went to a club recently on a cold night and there was virtually zero opportunities to meet women it was a freezing night so I went home checked in on the dating site and spoke with a few different women.

It’s just the way it is these days. I prefer the old way but most singles go online probably driven by women. They are the big winners from online dating. They really get to scrutinise the potential partners..

Us guys just have to hope we pass all the tests women put us through..

One recent chick I met. I had to pass a series of phone calls before she would agree to meet me.. 3 phone calls, lots of messages, had to send extra photos of myself semi naked just to get one date..

It’s all staked in the women’s favour.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Few days back I posted about how my friend got engaged to a girl who is good looking despite his baldness (norwood 3,but he has thick hairs..so looks terrible.)

Yesterday on his wedding(I wasn't attending the wedding)
One of the other common friend who is good-looking(9s or even 10s) made this joke on him:

Groom looks like father of the bride..
Groom is like lucky draw winner..

Reactions: Emu

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
And you complied? Thirsty cuck.

At the time I was pretty wrapped up in her.It was only later when looking back I realised how many hoops she made me jump through.

At that stage I was prepared to do anything to get down her pants. She was very attractive.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Notice that she 'settled' for her ex-husband so it's not impossible to get through without the things that she's looking for. No...who am I kidding? A bald guy can't marry anybody let alone somebody with self proclaimed high standards like her.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Notice that she 'settled' for her ex-husband so it's not impossible to get through without the things that she's looking for. No...who am I kidding? A bald guy can't marry anybody let alone somebody with self proclaimed high standards like her.

She did say she settled once before but never again. So I’m thinking she is tougher to crack this time around. I bet she can’t find anyone to match up to her demands.

Hence the anger I could feel coming through my phone. Cranky b**ch!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It f*****g embitters me, that dumb, narcissistic chicks like this have the last laugh. I thought that I’d at least age more gracefully than them in my late twenties. f***.this.gay.earth.

Reactions: Emu

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Message her back and tell her she's ugly. And you might as well tell her she probably stinks too.

I was soo close to telling her she was ugly at the time. I don’t know what come over me. I think I was in a state of shock at her sudden attack on men.. I wished I did now.