Wait So Saw Palmetto Is Totally Useless?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw a study saying that saw palmetto made 38% of people see an improvement and they compared it to finasteride and stuff and finasteride was just a lot better.

so it’s totally worthless not worth taking at all? If it blocks dht shouldnt it have some value to at least help slow it down or help be used with meds? Is it at least worth using with meds?

I could probably do saw palmetto at no cost just buy powder in bulk and fill up pills with it and be set forever. What about adding saw palmetto to a topical too and leave it on overnight before taking a shower? And then add saw palmetto to a shampoo too?

so palmetto daily, topical eod, and then in a shampoo. If it’s blocking dht on all fronts even less than finasteride it’s still useless?

what about using it as an extract?

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effects of finasteride come from blocking systemic DHT

If you think you can avoid side effects from another 'natural ' oral DHT blocker you are coping hard or being scammed while your follicles die.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effects of finasteride come from blocking systemic DHT

If you think you can avoid side effects from another 'natural ' oral DHT blocker you are coping hard or being scammed while your follicles die.
I’m just using whatever I can until I hop on finasteride or maybe I can stop hairloss for a while and stretch it or idk. Or combine natural plus synthetic