Vpa Users, How Are You Preparing Your Topical?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I recently bought some VPA tablets to dissolve in stemoxydine at an
8.3% solution. That means 83mg per ml. So I made up an 8.3% batch in 84ml of stemoxydine. It turned out like a slurry/paste. It’s not useable and now I’m very f*****g confused. How are you all preparing it? Have I gotten something totally wrong here?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you live, I have vpa in liquid form, I might be able to send it to you if you live in the U.S. It's been sitting here for 2 years now, dont know if it expire or not tho.

You might need dmi to dissolve it, not sure. I was thinking about dmso but I dont think its a good idea to use it with vpa.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live, I have vpa in liquid form, I might be able to send it to you if you live in the U.S. It's been sitting here for 2 years now, dont know if it expire or not tho.

You might need dmi to dissolve it, not sure. I was thinking about dmso but I dont think its a good idea to use it with vpa.
Unfortunately I live in Australia. I might see if I can find the powder on alibaba

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I drop 1/4 teaspoon of RU 58841 into my 60 ml bottle of 5% minoxidil.

That means ~10 mg per 1 ml of solution.

Hmmmmm ... I should add a bit more lol.

dmuelliano

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie Which vehicle did you choose in the end?

The activation of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway through VPA appears in several studies. After the South Koreans included it in their protocol it made me definetely curious. I want to include it in my regimen and I'm looking for experiences.

Can you share any experience with VPA so far? Next to the vehicle I would be interested in frequency of use and combination with other treatments (especially micro-needling)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie Which vehicle did you choose in the end?

The activation of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway through VPA appears in several studies. After the South Koreans included it in their protocol it made me definetely curious. I want to include it in my regimen and I'm looking for experiences.

Can you share any experience with VPA so far? Next to the vehicle I would be interested in frequency of use and combination with other treatments (especially micro-needling)
I used stemox and water but ended up ditching it because it kept turning into sludge whenever I tried to mix it. I think I should have bought the powder from Alibaba rather than the tablets tbh.