Viviscal?

Smokey91

Reaction score
Been into holland & barret today in search of an alternative (non-chemical) solution to doing something about my hair and have ended up coming home with a months supply of Viviscal Man Hair Growth Programme...

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow morning so I'm planning on taking these with me and talking to him about it. Also gonna try and get reffered to a dermatologist and see if they can help me further...

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about or had any experiemce with Viviscal?

Thanks, Joe.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I booty bump it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow morning so I'm planning on taking these with me and talking to him about it. Also gonna try and get reffered to a dermatologist and see if they can help me further...

I just took a look at my crystal ball and was able to see your doctors reaction when you ask him about the effectiveness of this product:

tumblr_luknndtrik1qkq0wr.gif

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Vivascal is the worst scam product out there.(other than lasercomb). It costs £90 for three months supply the same as brand name propecia !!!! £90 for some krill oil , no thank you

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry Smokey91, Viviscal won't do anything to treat your Androgenetic Alopecia. If there's something you plan to take orally to treat your Androgenetic Alopecia that will legitimately work, then the best current options are Dutasteride and Finasteride.

Smokey91

Reaction score
Yeah I had a feeling I'd get this ha… Well popped one of these Viviscal pills tonight… Going to give it a blast for a few months, probably 6. Also taking some extra vitamins and going to concentrate on my diet for now. Will review the hair situation in 6 months time and see how its looking.

If anyone wants to check out the state of my head currently, I've started a thread in the "introduce yourself" forum.

I'm no stranger to drugs (lol) and would be straight on the propecia without a second thought if it wasn't for all the horror stories online! We'll see if I still feel that way in 6 months or so...

I'm not shedding any hair, theres minimal in the bath / shower etc and none coming out during daily activities, I'm just noticing thinning and maybe some recessison (hoping its just a "mature hairline")

Oh well. Been feeling old recently, which sucks cos I'm only 23!

Thanks everyone :)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Yeah I had a feeling I'd get this ha… Well popped one of these Viviscal pills tonight… Going to give it a blast for a few months, probably 6. Also taking some extra vitamins and going to concentrate on my diet for now. Will review the hair situation in 6 months time and see how its looking.

If anyone wants to check out the state of my head currently, I've started a thread in the "introduce yourself" forum.

I'm no stranger to drugs (lol) and would be straight on the propecia without a second thought if it wasn't for all the horror stories online! We'll see if I still feel that way in 6 months or so...

I'm not shedding any hair, theres minimal in the bath / shower etc and none coming out during daily activities, I'm just noticing thinning and maybe some recessison (hoping its just a "mature hairline")

Oh well. Been feeling old recently, which sucks cos I'm only 23!

Thanks everyone :)

Sorry for making light of your situation. It's just that I did the same thing. I started balding at 23 and went the vitamin/supplement route. Needless to say, I just wasted money and time. As far as propecia goes, I understand the hesitation with all the crap that is posted online. All I will say is get all the information you can and base your decision on the FACTS not some stories by random guys on the internet.

Firestabrook

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for making light of your situation. It's just that I did the same thing. I started balding at 23 and went the vitamin/supplement route. Needless to say, I just wasted money and time. As far as propecia goes, I understand the hesitation with all the crap that is posted online. All I will say is get all the information you can and base your decision on the FACTS not some stories by random guys on the internet.

Why viviscal is the scam now a days? I could not understand it.