Vitamin D

makeveli1

Reaction score
I guess so, but it could partly come down to what is considered normal. I get the same amount of sun exposure as my friends and family, and on top of that i supplement, so am I wrong to take extra, or are they wrong not to.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am deficient in D3 like most of us , but every time I am supplementing vitamin D it's triggering hair shedding badly. I saw some other anecdotals of vit D causing hair loss. Will never touch it again. And yes i was taking it with K2.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am deficient in D3 like most of us , but every time I am supplementing vitamin D it's triggering hair shedding badly. I saw some other anecdotals of vit D causing hair loss. Will never touch it again. And yes i was taking it with K2.

sure it wasn't an initial shedding reaction? how long did you stick to it?

by the way, my oncologist told me there is no use to take it with Vit K. Make of it what you will, but i trust him more than what i've read on the internetz.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure it wasn't an initial shedding reaction? how long did you stick to it?

by the way, my oncologist told me there is no use to take it with Vit K. Make of it what you will, but i trust him more than what i've read on the internetz.
2 weeks and shedding didnt stop, while normally i have close to zero shedding. I see you stating, that initial shedding is something normal. Please provide the studies or at least some basis for speculation where the mechanism behind possible shedding on Vit D is explained. You can trust your Doctor, but it doesn't mean he is right.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks and shedding didnt stop, while normally i have close to zero shedding. I see you stating, that initial shedding is something normal. Please provide the studies or at least some basis for speculation where the mechanism behind possible shedding on Vit D is explained. You can trust your Doctor, but it doesn't mean he is right.

i get your demand for proof, but i was just speculating, i'm not the study guy. If you're invested in it go look it up if it's possible if you havn't written VitD off by now anyway.

Yeah agree, he's not necessarily right, but i trust him with that. I personally don't think Vitamin D ist such a big player in MBP anyway, so i don't care that much.