Vitamin B6 - Should I toss my vitamins?

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Any truth to the talk about Vit. B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride being very detrimental to hair growth? Just checked my vitamins and sure enough, they are using the pyridoxine version not the other version........py..something with an L. Any shared knowledge on this would be appreciated. I'm sure there is a resident vitamin guru around here.

In the meantime, no multi.'s for me.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Bump????????? I'm tired and maybe a little slow today, could you clarify.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Bump.....right, like I said, very tired today. As far as your girl is concerned, you're a lucky guy. As far as getting her off my mind.......well....not a difficult thing to do, however, she leaps right back on every time she leaps out of your posts at me. Don't get me wrong now, I am not complaining. Let her (and them) leap away! Large mammary glands may not cure what ails you but they sure don't hurt. Maybe if you rubbed your head between them 2x daily, you might find therapeutic benefit and maybe even increase your growth (no pun intended)!

:jump: :jump: :agree:

Reaction score
I will leave her there for the time being...but trust me...I have tried everything I can with those and nothing works...

I am very determined though so I will keep trying!!! Her name is Sarah, BTW.

thanks for the laughs x5o!

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.........my oh my........still can't make it out. Maybe when Bombscience gets back from vacation he'll figure it out.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
x5o said:
Any truth to the talk about Vit. B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride being very detrimental to hair growth?

Of course not. All forms of B6 are converted to the active pyridoxal form when they are ingested.

Bryan

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bryan.