Vitamin A Supplements may Negate Benefits of Vitamin D

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
If you are taking that much vitamin A per day and not just a precusor such as beta caratene then you should worry more about your liver than anything else frankly. No telling what the cumlative effects of that are doing to you.

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
Have you had your liver function tested lately? Because if you continue taking mega doses of vitamin A then it would probably be a good idea to do so.

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
Google it yourself. It's quite easy to do. Google high daily intake of Vitamin A and liver function, or some such and read for yourself.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
"Tolerability" tends to differ from person to person, as has been stated before. I have read that "high" amounts of vitamin A are in the 200,000 IU range.

But let us return to the topic at hand: It appears that vitamin A should not be taken at the same time as vitamin D.

Jacob

Reaction score
Oh gawd...please stop using that place as a source. It should be called Healthyplagiarized. :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
I can't help it you're in love with a plagiarizer.

Tell him to show his hair. One could say Proctor's site does a better job of that. Use YouTUBE for what it's designed for. :shakehead:

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Irrespective of the source, I would like to know the information relevant. I think IH/CS means well, but some of his/this information can be rather conflicting. It's quite unfortunate that his site is now being run/overrun by a bunch of brownie hounds.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yeah...I noticed the "conflicting" issue at times in the forum. There's no response when it's pointed out. I think that's the reason at least one other poster was banned there.

Anyway.....

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Again, it is unfortunate. But it is what it is.

And I knew that when I started this dialogue over there. I knew, given the recent climate (the number of "moderators" has increased; and these brownie hounds all have access to the "kill switch"), that my message ("I would put my $35 - $40 a week natural internal regimen up against one of those $1000 -$1500 laser helmets") might not be received well, but I decided to do it anyway.

It is hilarious that person can use the American Flag as a backdrop for his avatar, but is as tolerable of other opinions as is an Iranian dictator. Again, disingenuous.