Visiting your hairy relatives!

G

A few weeks ago I visited my maternal grandparents. But seeing my grandfather this time was such a terrible pain. A 84years old, heavily wounded World War 2 veteran and still a good NW3 who started thinning just recently. His son, my uncle, has even better hair. That bastard is a Norwood 0 with a teenage hair line and incredible density. He is in his later thirties!!! Seeing them made me think: Why not me? I wish I could have the hair of my uncle. I should be shot for being such an envious a**h**, but I just can´t deny it. Hair loss has made me into such a selfish person. Hair loss is driving me crazy.

I feel so inferior to all my hairy relatives. My f*****g father and his father are the only ones with hair loss in our family. Even my father´s brother is a NW1 in his 60s. He has George Clooney hair.

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
A few weeks ago I visited my maternal grandparents. But seeing my grandfather this time was such a terrible pain. A 84years old, heavily wounded World War 2 veteran and still a good NW3 who started thinning just recently. His son, my uncle, has even better hair. That bastard is a Norwood 0 with a teenage hair line and incredible density. He is in his later thirties!!! Seeing them made me think: Why not me? I wish I could have the hair of my uncle. I should be shot for being such an envious a**h**, but I just can´t deny it. Hair loss has made me into such a selfish person. Hair loss is driving me crazy.

I feel so inferior to all my hairy relatives. My f****ing father and his father are the only ones with hair loss in our family. Even my father´s brother is a NW1 in his 60s. He has George Clooney hair.

I know it sucks.

I wanna wake up one day with a NW0, hair so thick I can't even comb it properly. Then I would dye it all kinds of cool colors, and style it in the most ridiculous way possible- just because I can.

It's not so bad in my family. My dad starting losing hair at 18, and he's a NW6 whose been shaving it since he was 25. It looks really good on him. My uncle has a full head of hair... my grandad is a NW3/4 and he's 75.

G

I used to have hair like that. No joke, until my early 20s I had incredible hair which was impossible to comb. Nowadays...... I am afraid to touch it since it will result in further hairs falling out. it is so terrible. Speculum, I would have sex with you if I could have my old hair back :lol: .......

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I used to have hair like that. No joke, until my early 20s I had incredible hair which was impossible to comb. Nowadays...... I am afraid to touch it since it will result in further hairs falling out. it is so terrible. Speculum, I would have sex with you if I could have my old hair back :lol: .......

Lol I guess I'm supposed to find that flattering :lol:

But your right. I'd do me to get my hair back anyday.

Yay my hair isn't falling out anymore when I run my fingers through it! Hopefully this lasts.

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Just like me. I had tons of hair that was impossible to comb. I had to wear open book hair style to see something. And that was awesome.

But think this way. There's a lot of blind, people with physical impairments, etc... and they try to live the best they can.

You have your arms, your legs, vision, etc... so you can do whatever you want. If you're not happy where you are then make a change.
I already decided to do it if things dont improve. Some day all of this will ashes.

G

IBM said:
But think this way. There's a lot of blind, people with physical impairments, etc... and they try to live the best they can.

You have your arms, your legs, vision, etc... so you can do whatever you want. If you're not happy where you are then make a change.
I already decided to do it if things dont improve. Some day all of this will ashes.

Yep, whenever I think of something that could be worse than hair loss, it is something like losing a leg or an arm. Yes, there are always people that are worse off. It helps a little bit, but not much......

Btw, when I was like 12 years someone "insulted" me by saying that my hair looks like the one of the former Colombian football player Carlos Alberto Valderrama. Damn, the good old times......

Valderrama.jpg

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheSpeculum02 said:
I wanna wake up one day with a NW0, hair so thick I can't even comb it properly. Then I would dye it all kinds of cool colors, and style it in the most ridiculous way possible- just because I can.

This is exactly how I feel about my hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah guys I'd love to grow a huge mohawk or quiff just to be rebelious but I cant :( . Its true we all take being fit and healthy for granted and until you start to lose it you take hair for granted aswell.
The thing is if you have some kind of disability you will get sympathy and rightly so because its terrible. But going bald is also really bad for the person suffering it but nobody will give you any sympathy even though its not your fault.

G

s.a.f said:
Yeah guys I'd love to grow a huge mohawk or quiff just to be rebelious but I cant :( . Its true we all take being fit and healthy for granted and until you start to lose it you take hair for granted aswell.
The thing is if you have some kind of disability you will get sympathy and rightly so because its terrible. But going bald is also really bad for the person suffering it but nobody will give you any sympathy even though its not your fault.

And the irony is: You can do something about getting fit and up to a certain grade your health, as well, but about hair loss there is hardly anything we can do in the long run.

s.a.f

Reaction score
When I said fit and healthy I did'nt mean athletic just having the ability to walk, run see and hear etc the everyday things that we able bodied people take for granted.

G

Me and you seem to have a communiction problem. :D I agree again.