vince carter is bald.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, i just thought he shaves his head, but now i discovered vince carter is bald, just like richard jefferson.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
wow, i just thought he shaves his head, but now i discovered vince carter is bald, just like richard jefferson.
Just wondering, did you find this out through the "list of famous bald people" in wikipedia? I'm asking because I just added both Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson to that list yesterday.... but it's probably just coincidence though.

Anyways, I could even tell in his rookie year that Carter was gonna be bald very soon. His hair was already thinning on top back then.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
no, i noticed carter's bald head when i clearly saw it againt the miami heat.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, Vinsanity is definately bald...you can tell when he grows his hair a little bit. Whatever, he looks cool with the shaved head so no big deal for him...

brevardo

Reaction score
Hey RonaldKia- Do you ever listen to Regrow Now on the internet? He was saying the exact same thing as you are about 3 weeks ago. You guys must have been watching the exact same game because he said that , "Man! I never reallized that Vince Carter was around a Norwood 3 or 4!" , and then he said, "so is Richard Jefferson" Those guys must not have shaved their heads that day? I always thought that Charles Barkley just shaved his head for style but now can see that he is probably a Norwood 5 or 6.