Vigneshke's Story - (Having hair fall for past 5 years. :-(

vigneshke

Reaction score
Hello friends,
First of all, I am a newbie in HairLossTalk.com. In this forum, I read about hair loss and treatments taken for that. I am no exception. :-( Let me introduce myself first. My name is Vignesh and I am currently doing Masters degree in Australia. I've been having this hair fall since I was in 2nd year of my college (i.e. from 2004). Since then, I haven't found a solution to stop it except for one. That solution was SHAVING MY WHOLE HEAD. That was the only time I didnt have any hair fall since I didnt have hair at all!!! After coming to Australia, I started applying Minoxidil 5% solution and started using Nizoral 2% shampoo. I ve been using that for more than an year. But the result is the same. Hair fall hasn't stopped. :( I know everyone has hair fall. But at the same time, some people hair will grow once they lose it. But for some (like me), it doesn't grow. And the result will BALDNESS. Is there any way that I can stop my hair from falling and start growing new hair? Because I've also been to Ashley & Martin here in Aus. But after reading the user reviews about A&M, I decided not to go there. I wanted to try something which will seriously gives some effects atleast after 5 or 6 months. For your viewing, I have attached some of my pics here. Pls suggest some medicines which will stop this hair loss friends. PLEASE!!! :-( Any one who is experiencing the same problem like me will also be benefited by your suggestions.
Kindest Regards,
Vignesh.

Attachments

• DSC01636.JPG
    DSC01636.JPG
    775 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    746.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    659.6 KB · Views: 187

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe propecia or 1/4 proscar everyday will help you maintain or may even give you some regrowth in the crown area. How's your hairline?

vigneshke

Reaction score
Hello dude,
First of all, Thank you very much for your reply. My hair line is bit bad as well. I will attach some of my pics here. I have lost all my confidence to regain here. Has anyone over here regained hair after they have lost it???
Regards,
Vignesh.

Attachments

• DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    621.1 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    632.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    640.4 KB · Views: 171

bigd888

Reaction score
Hey, your hair loss is similar to mine. I have been using minoxidil and topical spironolactone for about a month (minoxidil for 3 years) and i think my hair loss has decreased a lot since adding spironolactone. Maybe try it...But if u realli wanna nip it in the bud go for finasteride.

vigneshke

Reaction score
Hello mate,
Thanks for the reply. Wats that topical spiral solution? Where will I get it dude? And how abt using propecia? Is it good enough? And cheers a lot for the reply mate... :)
Regards,
Vignesh.