Video On How To Pick Up Girls Without Talking

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
They show video of the women who were interested but I bet some women pushed past him and ignored his stupid crap.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
THIS guy is cocky--
If he was 'confident' IE comfortable with himself he would not be doing what he is doing in video.

Very good point. If he had confidence he would talk to women and try to impress them overall instead of simply focusing on parading his muscles to women. He's basically saying, "This (muscles) is all I have going for me." What a loser.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This only works because girls can sense his great personality, confidence and charisma. As we all know girls have super powers and can sense things like this.

I think it only works because he's only showing the video where it did work (on inferior women) and not showing the video where cool women pushed past him and ignored him. I bet there is video of women telling him to leave them alone. He's like some weird silent flasher and this crap would spook/annoy cool women.

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
where is the cope--i have a vagina and i am telling you that guy is a douche.
Only a very desperate person would think he was 'hot'.

If i had a dollar for every time ive seen a woman say some guy is a "douche" or "too muscly ew" and then ended up sleeping with that same guy, I'd be a very rich man.

oh but wait let me guess, they are "inferior" women or they are "insecure" and thats why they are sleeping with those guys LOL

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i had a dollar for every time ive seen a woman say some guy is a "douche" or "too muscly ew" and then ended up sleeping with that same guy, I'd be a very rich man.

oh but wait let me guess, they are "inferior" women or they are "insecure" and thats why they are sleeping with those guys LOL

Well i live in NYC and I think Pas lives in Paris--so maybe for us he's a douche

Where i live he just looks like a nut job. And his looks are not impressive.

If someone came up to me doing that i would think he was homeless man or weird performance artist who has a sucky act.

for a 22 in kansas on a college campus--maybe for her this is cute.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I believe that about as much as I believe the average man saying hes not attracted to a hot woman because of her "bitchy" attitude.

Apparently women are superior beings who judge sexual attractiveness based on character and behavior, while men are just dumb base beasts who judge sexual attractiveness based on physical characteristics like the face and body. But then, the latter is supported by science, while the former is supported only by sour grape rationalizations.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe that about as much as I believe the average man saying hes not attracted to a hot woman because of her "bitchy" attitude.

Apparently women are superior beings who judge sexual attractiveness based on character and behavior, while men are just dumb base beasts who judge sexual attractiveness based on physical characteristics like the face and body. But then, the latter is supported by science, while the former is supported only by sour grape rationalizations.

Im not superior
I have a very shallow side with men on their looks and what i find attractive--mainly their bodies.
This man is not hot to me.
his body is not hot to me.
his behavior is f*****g crazy to me.
i would go home with him the same way i would go home with a guy i thought had bodies buried in his basement.

You neve saw a hot woman at the club drunk out of her mind act like a complete a**h** and men be turned off by her?
I have.
many many times.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Where's the proof any women are sleeping with the men that you call "those guys"? Just because you say you've seen it happen doesn't mean we've all seen it. I certainly haven't seen it. The men I've seen women getting interested in are intelligent, fun, attractive men. They can talk...they're witty and fun.

And that muscular guy in the video didn't pick up women with any skill at all. He f*****g stands there mute and starts disrobing and flexing without proving he can even carry on a conversation. Any woman that would actually go for that is beneath my standards.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

You're just making sh!t up!
Where is the post by the average man who says he's not attracted to a hot woman because of her bitchy attitude.

blackg

Reaction score

You're not going to start making up anecdotes now, are ya?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn John Saxon was in all the cool old school movies and shows.

blackg

Reaction score
Of course you'd say that. What you would actually do, on the other hand, may be a completely different matter.... :D
Who are you to question her, Dante?
I happen to believe hairblues.
You believe in evil female caricatures. I don't.