Video about new treatment

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ckeck it out
http://www.click2houston.com/news/new-balding-treatment-coming-to-houston/32115730

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This Dr Bernstein used to be in my doctors office . The next time I go back to get my script for finasteride I am going to aske him about it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP has never done anything. However, what would work is this isolating CD34+ cells and injecting THAT as we know bald scalp lacks CD34+ and CD200 cells. CD34+ cells may be isolated from blood samples using immunomagnetic or immunofluorescent methods (however that's expensive).

jasonbourne

Reaction score
PRP has never done anything. However, what would work is this isolating CD34+ cells and injecting THAT as we know bald scalp lacks CD34+ and CD200 cells. CD34+ cells may be isolated from blood samples using immunomagnetic or immunofluorescent methods (however that's expensive).

A bit off topic but I have to ask you since I can't find the answe myself... Does prp not work for sports injuries like tendinitis?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score

Man, I would love to get some one like Desmond's thoughts on something like this. We've got to get him on here.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hellouser make that goddamn photo log already. Apply your science/methods and show us how you regrow your hair to a beautiful head of hair. I'm excited for your log. Lauster will be proud of you if you will achieve it. Everyone will.