VERY random proposal...

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any doctors have experimented with using arm pit hair as a donor area when performing FUE procedures. Its my understanding that Dr. Woods along with others have had great success using back and chest hair instead of donor hair from the back of the scalp.

I know this seems random but most peoples under arm hair is very thick and densely packed. You would probably only need a small strip to obtain a few hundred follicular graphs. Just curious...

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Post-Transplant Instructions: Use Right-Guard twice daily on thinning areas :roll:

G

Has anyone thought of getting some back street chop shop to transplant arse hair upstairs, I believe the rock/pop preformer 'Sting' has had this procedure done.

sensible answers only

Ty

Dale

Reaction score
I actually hear that Andy Dick had his scrotum hair transplanted. Its a little thin, but he orgasms when he scratches his head.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't you transplant any kind of hair (chest/leg) to your scalp and it takes on the traits of terminal hair? That was my understanding.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Ihad heard the opposite. Northern hair is northern hair, and southern hair is southern hair, and never the two should meet. You can take a southern hair out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the southern hair.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
dude, do you want that kind of hair on your freakin head!?! Hell no i wouldnt go for it. In fact, I wouldnt care to have a scar on the back of my head if the transplant worked out well. Who cares if you can never shave your head again because of a little scar.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Alrighty then, I think we've established that no one should try experimenting with pubic hairs on their scalp. The question in this thread has turned into whether or not chest/leg hair takes on the traits of terminal hair if transplanted to the scalp. Anyone looked into this?