Very new to all of this

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
sent you a private message eddie

roark

Reaction score
i just presumed that i would be paying myself for propecia. If you learn to the contrary..i would love to find out.

Another update...had my first post transplant haircut....and it turned out aok. The lady cutting my hair would not have known...except that the stitches in the back of my head are still pretty visible(though i was told they were using dissolvable ones...i think they are not dissovlable). Otherwise....its aok. Hair looks like it did right before the surgery. The thin spots are thin still...though i see some tiny little new hairs. Patience remains the word of the post surgery era...ha ha ha.

:rockon:

G

roark said:
i just presumed that i would be paying myself for propecia. If you learn to the contrary..i would love to find out.

Another update...had my first post transplant haircut....and it turned out aok. The lady cutting my hair would not have known...except that the stitches in the back of my head are still pretty visible(though i was told they were using dissolvable ones...i think they are not dissovlable). Otherwise....its aok. Hair looks like it did right before the surgery. The thin spots are thin still...though i see some tiny little new hairs. Patience remains the word of the post surgery era...ha ha ha.

:rockon:

I would suggest that you resolve the stitches issue. I don't believe they use dissolvable stiches and if not, then you are going to be in for some real pain if you don't get them out quickly. How long has it been since the procedure?

Hurry!!!!

roark

Reaction score
uh oh? sounds like a problem.

the procedure was on JUne 26, some of the stitches have just come out themselves, no problem...no pain...at all. I will check with my doctor and post the information...once i find out. I am not in any pain now, but better safe than sorry.

thanks for the warning.

G

roark said:
uh oh? sounds like a problem.

the procedure was on JUne 26, some of the stitches have just come out themselves, no problem...no pain...at all. I will check with my doctor and post the information...once i find out. I am not in any pain now, but better safe than sorry.

thanks for the warning.

Let us know how this turns out.

roark

Reaction score
turns out it was no big deal. The stiches are dissolveable they told me. No problems. I am noticing small bumps along the suture line..but they seem to be going away. I have not actually looked at the suture line to see what it looks like. Seems I did have some shock fall out by the way fellas. I am in good spirits nonetheless...we shall see how it goes.

just thought i would give an update.