Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"the compositions for use in the methods of the present invention are applied as the scabbing starts to heal, which in one embodiment is 3-12 days after epidermal disruption."

Compositions here referring to shh agonist or fgf9

Scabs on top of the epidermis don't heal. They simply stick there and fall off. There's always some scabbing inside the epidermis which cannot be removed.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scabs on top of the epidermis don't heal. They simply stick there and fall off. There's always some scabbing inside the epidermis which cannot be removed.
Okay genius, this make you happy?

"In one embodiment, the compositions for use in the methods of the present invention are applied one day after scab detachment, in another embodiment, two days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, three days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, four days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, five days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, six days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, seven days or more after scab detachment. In another embodiment, the compositions for use in the present invention are administered on days 1-4 after scab detachment. Each possibility represents a separate embodiment of the present invention...
Reepithelization of epidermis, indicated by scab detachment, was complete 10-12 days after FTE"

I guess we're supposed to watch for scabs inside the epidermis to detach so we know when to apply fgf9

I don't why I try to help people on this forum.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay genius, this make you happy?

"In one embodiment, the compositions for use in the methods of the present invention are applied one day after scab detachment, in another embodiment, two days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, three days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, four days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, five days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, six days after scab detachment, in another embodiment, seven days or more after scab detachment. In another embodiment, the compositions for use in the present invention are administered on days 1-4 after scab detachment. Each possibility represents a separate embodiment of the present invention...
Reepithelization of epidermis, indicated by scab detachment, was complete 10-12 days after FTE"

I guess we're supposed to watch for scabs inside the epidermis to detach so we know when to apply fgf9

I don't why I try to help people on this forum.

Their device is designed to replicate the parameters of the intervention each time. Pretty darn hard to be that consistent when microneedling at home, if you ask me.

I didn't know they'd apply fgf9 in the first market version.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to mimic with at-home devices. Probably can't really be done at home exactly right. I doubt they will ever actually include fgf9 in their treatment. They took too long and the time for their treatment is passing them by. With cell-based treatments coming, the demand for Follica 2.0 won't be there after the time required for conducting more clinical trials. I would be surprised if they even make the investment.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to mimic with at-home devices. Probably can't really be done at home exactly right. I doubt they will ever actually include fgf9 in their treatment. They took too long and the time for their treatment is passing them by. With cell-based treatments coming, the demand for Follica 2.0 won't be there after the time required for conducting more clinical trials. I would be surprised if they even make the investment.
So I want to make sure I have this right. While needling, to have the best results:
-Don't wash head with water right after needling or even for a few days after needling?
-I usually apply minoxidil right after needling. That shouldn't hurt the scab formation should it?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I want to make sure I have this right. While needling, to have the best results:
-Don't wash head with water right after needling or even for a few days after needling?
-I usually apply minoxidil right after needling. That shouldn't hurt the scab formation should it?
I don't think it's a big deal either way.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

William Rassman says "before", I don't know why.

Howtodoit.jpg

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Applying minoxidil beforehand allows for maximum absorption.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dovresti solo avere ferite precise. Assicurati di utilizzare l'impostazione della velocità più alta e prova a ridurre la velocità di movimento. Forse provi a usarlo come timbro dermico? M8 ...velocity 6 ? 16 pins?

La coerenza va bene per quelli che ho provato (A7 e M8) almeno ai miei occhi. A volte una cartuccia può non riuscire a inserirsi correttamente, ma gli aghi sporgono sempre all'esterno del corpo della cartuccia e dovrebbe essere ovvio che non si spostano mai dietro l'apertura della cartuccia.

Sembra che quando ho usato lo iodio povidone prima di agugliare. Usi un po 'd'attualità allo stesso tempo?
Qualche oscuramento delle ferite è normale almeno per me e non sembra infetto quindi ...

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
If you dermapen once a week on 1-1.5mm, going for slight redness - how long does your scalp usually stay red? Gone by the next day?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dermapen once a week on 1-1.5mm, going for slight redness - how long does your scalp usually stay red? Gone by the next day?
I still have redness the next day.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 2mm monthly. I hope this is safe for my follicles and also at least somewhat efficacious.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone, unaware of the treatments I’m on, made the remark today that my hair has been looking noticeably thicker lately. :)

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rassman also maintains microneedling does not create new follicles, but extends the anagen phase of miniaturized follicles, and after two or three years these follicles will revert to their original state. It seems that Follica's claim to create new follicles is all just hollow business talk!

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rassman also maintains microneedling does not create new follicles, but extends the anagen phase of miniaturized follicles, and after two or three years these follicles will revert to their original state. It seems that Follica's claim to create new follicles is all just hollow business talk!
Rassman is, by his own admission, not an expert on microneedling.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I guess you're just trolling?

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rassman is, by his own admission, not an expert on microneedling.

He sounds pretty sure:

"Generally, the dermaroller (the microneedling device) induces Anagen, a single hair cycle and it should be sustained for the duration of the growth cycle. After the hair goes into telogen (about 2-3 years for men and 3-5 years for women), the pre-treatment state should return so you would have to go through the entire dermroller treatment all over again. Microneedling induces wound healing and the release of inflammatory molecules that can stimulate hair growth bringing hairs that have stem cell present back to functioning and into the anagen growth cycle."

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried 1.5 again having not done that depth in over a year, and holy hell I bleed like crazy(hairline is all I did). I can't imagine people doing deeper or more often

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who needle, is this too much? Also, how long should I wait to apply topicals after it’s this red

Attachments

• 47C8287F-6708-45F6-BDAF-436267B74598.jpeg
    47C8287F-6708-45F6-BDAF-436267B74598.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 634C76A0-7E01-4D50-883E-A1C0C4EAFFA6.jpeg
    634C76A0-7E01-4D50-883E-A1C0C4EAFFA6.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 288