Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the D2 even if it takes longer per session. I used a Dr Pen at ,1.25mm with new needle and fastest setting. I couldn't feel anything. I then switched to my D2 and at 1mm I could really feel the burns on my skin.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was merely remarking that between the two I can't get this "sunburn effect"with a dr pen a7 set at the same depth as a the D2 even when the dr pen is using new needle and fresh battery. That's a bit disappointing and if I can get the redness on skin with D2 then it's a better choice for me. Worth the try if you are curious.

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys check your pens. I started needling/minoxidil foam with a Dr. Pen A7 jan 2019. I saw cosmetic improvement at about 60 days. I switched to liquid minoxidil at 60 days. From the start i felt the effects of the minoxidil pretty hard. Face was bloated body aches ect. After switching i didnt notice the sides nearly as much. Also I didnt seem to bleed or have a sore scalp or peel like when i started. At about 5 months I started to lose alot of vellus hair. Alot. I had pretty big problems in life at that point so it was something i couldnt worry about. Lost probably 60% of my gains. I thought maybe my skin was becoming scarred from the needling. It also didnt seem to hurt nearly as much. It felt like my pen was just banging my scalp.

I bought a new pen last week. A M8 with the new 16 needle cartridge. Hurt like a b**ch and bled. I think these pens wear out, i remember a few ppl saying they didnt bleed as much atfer a few months. The A7 seems like a high quality device. Its heavier than the M8 and has a faster speed. But the A7 just dosent wound anymore. New tips didnt make a difference.

heres the link to the ebay seller i got both pens from. My only concern with this seller was the fact this listing was about $30-40 bucks cheaper than other suppliers in the US and amazon. I hope its not a knock off or something.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Auto-Stamp-Dr-Pen-M8-W-Rechargeable-Wireless-Microneedle-Cartridge-Tips/254542254493?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Scalp already feels better. I'm only going to use foam from now on, liquid just seems to harsh.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need 120 hz to create hair, only the depth matters.You need to wound and apply minoxidil on the wound, period. It's nothing new, it's just an optimisation of what we already have.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true at all. According to Follica density is more important than depth, and that is consistent with the quorum sensing study.
Pretty sure he just meant that the frequency doesn't matter as long as you end up with the same wounding, poor choice of words

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are an absolute imbecile, i never said "given the same time", can't read studies, and can't read posts im not surprised in the end. I don't give a a sh*t about your worthless study since im actually creating those hair without 120 Hz, yes the depth matters more because if you don't reach a certain depth it won't do nothing and you don't have this limit with the frequency as you can just take more time to do more pass. Now i would explain to you what's a probability and how it is correlated to all this, but if you skept reading class my guess is that i will lose my time.

Is that understandable for your monkey brain ? Are you going to wait to be bald to try wounding ? Are you going to pay for that follica treatment ? Good for you because it's only adding stupid features to what we already have to make it sound professionnal when in fact they invented nothing.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god, obviously it matters but to a less extent than the depth you re just playing dumb now. And i never compared depth to density, i compared depth to frequency. Frequency doesn't matter because no matter the frequency you will always be able to reach the density you wan't with the right amount of time that's what i meant. I m criticizing the hype on this thread for the 120 Hz device. And i know the result can be improved, i don't need that at the moment.

Now i ve just re-read the posts, and It's true i started insulting you and calling you names for no reasons, it's a bad habit of this forum and i got carried away. So i apologize. Bad day and i should not take it out on you.

Last edited:

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.

It's been 9 months on dutasteride and my crown has shed but the hairline is literally fighting back one hair at a time. And it only grows if I microneedle atleast every other day using a 1.5 dermaroller. I don't go deep(phrasing) and only look for consistent redness like that guy somebodyAlex.

My hope is that in the next 3 months I gain something on my crown or I will have to go in for a FUE procedure to get more density on my crown because I'm running out of patience. On my crown I'm going everyday but only shedding so far.

So for me personally a higher frequency works better than weekly or biweekly.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LowHairLine Don't just like the post. Give some advice because I'm f*****g confused.

Been on finasteride for years along with minoxidil.
Now on dutasteride 2 to 3 times a week with finasteride everyday and minoxidil but only hairline is responding and it only responds when I dermaroll regularly. I ran an experiment where I did not dermaroll for almost 3 weeks and those tiny hair refused to grow. But coming back to dermarolling and doing just two sessions and they f*****g start growing right in front of my eyes with a week. This is not the first time I've ran this type of experiment and I'm sure I'm not seeing things.

Dafuq?

Anybody here can recommend how long should I wait to see my maximum potential before spending on a hair transplant?

Been on dutasteride for 9 months. Recently on dutasteride 2 to 3 times per week with finasteride everyday because dutasteride ran out in local pharmacies.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LowHairLine Don't just like the post. Give some advice because I'm f*****g confused.

Been on finasteride for years along with minoxidil.
Now on dutasteride 2 to 3 times a week with finasteride everyday and minoxidil but only hairline is responding and it only responds when I dermaroll regularly. I ran an experiment where I did not dermaroll for almost 3 weeks and those tiny hair refused to grow. But coming back to dermarolling and doing just two sessions and they f*****g start growing right in front of my eyes with a week. This is not the first time I've ran this type of experiment and I'm sure I'm not seeing things.

Dafuq?

Anybody here can recommend how long should I wait to see my maximum potential before spending on a hair transplant?

Been on dutasteride for 9 months. Recently on dutasteride 2 to 3 times per week with finasteride everyday because dutasteride ran out in local pharmacies.
to low pgd2 and up pge2,in my country .
i can get Diclofenac3% to kill all the pgd2,if i use it three times a day.and if use local diluent Ricinoleic acid or drink Castor oil to up pge2.if i do not remember falsely,needle is a way to up pge2.if i use needle to create wound to up pge2.I will stop use diclofenac that day .hope these to help you

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two years. Dermarolling is a game changer. It's hard to overstate how big it is when combined with minoxidil and dutasteride. Keep it up for at least a year to see what you can get back before you go for a transplant.

Two more years of toppik and oily pomade then.

Total two years including the 9 months?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
True but if we can believe Follica, you'll only need to do it once every 2 weeks at 1 mm.

And LMFAO at your regimen bro

Im still personally a bit skeptical about follicas methods, i know they have researched it well and poured a lot of money in to it, but most of the great transformations i have seen like chen needled daily(wondering how he is doing actually, hope he updates us) i don't know who to believe tbh lol