Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

inmyhead

Reaction score
Damn, I should read your post a few years earlier. I would try this pantostin, but now im using NGF547 and this Multi Peptide Serum, it would be to much topicals to use daily. I will probably order some after I finish the Ordinary Serum, cause a side effect free topical AA would be good. I was already thinking about Eucapil but that is much cheaper and the efficacy is on both questionable, though they should work in theory.
Did you do any research on eucapil? I mean do we have someone with results(pics)?

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always hated applying minoxidil but recently I found a smoother way to apply it and that's by grabbing the screw cap part of the dropper and just tapping my scalp with the dropper. Sort of like I'm needling. The dropper applies enough min to my scalp without wasting any on my hair and just overall less hassle.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always hated applying minoxidil but recently I found a smoother way to apply it and that's by grabbing the screw cap part of the dropper and just tapping my scalp with the dropper. Sort of like I'm needling. The dropper applies enough min to my scalp without wasting any on my hair and just overall less hassle.
i do the same, 1ml is enough to cover NW7 pattern

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if it is already discussed before but would it be of help to use Biotin and MSM to boos the minoxidil and needling regrown hairs? What are your thoughts about it?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was microneedling the day before yesterday and my shedding has been reduced DRASTICALLY. I am even hesitant to say that because it might be a fluke and nothing good ever seems to happen to me but I am really, really surprised so far...
Didn't even start Zix yet, which is the baffling part.

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up guys. I was following this important thread when it started but didnt feel comfortable trying it until there was a little more evidence it worked. Safe to safe it works (by what I've read). Can someone please help me find the best place to buy the derminator 2? Is the only place that owndoc site? Im shipping to Canada and it seems the ETA is LONG due to covid. I'd obviously prefer for it to get here ASAP. It seems i can get a dr. pan pretty quickly on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Pen-Ultim...1&keywords=derminator+2&qid=1591301696&sr=8-2
Should I just go with this due to getting it quickly? IS this one of the dr. pens ya'll recommend? Sorry if this info is somewhere in this 600 page thread! It's very time consuming to go through all the pages. Currently at pg 270! Thanks for the help, this is exciting...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
ETA is extremely long. It took my replacement unit 3 months to arrive. I think the situation is better now though as things seems to be moving again. To my knowledge you can only buy direct from them.

EDIT:if you are considering a temporary unit just get a cheaper model on eBay and use it for 5-6 sessions till the D2 arrives. Most importantly try to adjust and follow consistently the Follica protocol that for some reason many folks seem to have a hard time grocking and sticking to.

Last edited:

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ETA is extremely long. It took my replacement unit 3 months to arrive. I think the situation is better now though as things seems to be moving again. To my knowledge you can only buy direct from them.

EDIT:if you are considering a temporary unit just get a cheaper model on eBay and use it for 5-6 sessions till the D2 arrives. Most importantly try to adjust and follow consistently the Follica protocol that for some reason many folks seem to have a hard time grocking and sticking to.
should i not just get the dr pen on amazon (link above). get it by june 19th....

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, thanks for that link! is it a guarantee that this is an authentic dr pen? i was reading on the dr pen site that there are fake dr pens on the market. not sure if they meant ebay etc.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake as in made in China vs made in Germany? :)

The Amazon link you provided is from a 3rd party store. So I guess there is no guarantee there either. Both Amazon & eBay offer buyers protection though if that can provide you a piece of mind. You just need something temporary so I wouldn't sweat it.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed many of the good results reported here are near the crown or with diffuse thinners. How have people responded on their temples?

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you are a certified dermatologist, you will never be able to get the device separately.The company's businesses model is not to make money selling devices but services.

What we really need is the Derminator inventor to deliver a 120Hz model.

Thanks for your response ;)