Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear reports about aging face, bloating, heart problems, etc.

But that's good to hear.
He did have ill health but that was supposedly nothing to do with infections from using hair fibers, Minoxidil and dermarolling.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But that's good to hear.
the aging factor i think will be determened by each persons facial aesthetics e.g its less noticable on some then others. its definitly given me wrinkles under my eyes and a tired appearance that never had before. i have also experienced irregular heart pains aswell.
i dermaroll my face now with 0.5mm-1mm to counter the minoxidil and build colegen

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys ive been considering going on finisteride in conjunction with the minoxidil/minoxidil regime but im worried about the shed horror stories ive heard about. im tryna grow my hair out, its mediumish length and losing hair now is really not what i want lol.
The other side affects im fully aware of the risk and willing to take to them-just the shed of losing all ive gained so far is haunting me

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But that's good to hear.

I have also heard that but I can't say I've noticed. My diet isn't great and I smoked for years, so that's probably made me look older than I should look lol but I didn't notice it getting worse when I started minoxidil.

My face definitely hasn't bloated and it certainly doesn't feel like I have heart problems. I have never experienced palpitations or a fast heart beat, as I've heard reported by others.

Women use dermarolling to get rid of wrinkles so maybe we could just roll our faces, too, in order to stop skin ageing.

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I just recently started using minoxidil. But I have been only using it on alternate day. Do you think that it could help? Using it daily is such a hassle and it did give me wrinkles in the past this is why I'm so averse to using it

It works for me. I'm sure it will have affect for you with minimal sides. I get sides using every day so I cut down to avoid sides also. So far my forehead is not dry anymore and still improving. Try it and log your experience

Last edited:

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just buy a numbing cream....
Is that solve the problem?
I didn’t experience any side effects of minoxidil b
I have also heard that but I can't say I've noticed. My diet isn't great and I smoked for years, so that's probably made me look older than I should look lol but I didn't notice it getting worse when I started minoxidil.

My face definitely hasn't bloated and it certainly doesn't feel like I have heart problems. I have never experienced palpitations or a fast heart beat, as I've heard reported by others.

Women use dermarolling to get rid of wrinkles so maybe we could just roll our faces, too, in order to stop skin ageing.
i have heart problem after needling(but i didn’t feel sides from minoxidil and i use mino 24after needling)but still i have heart problem afrer needling
Can i solve it?
For example by running or other sports?
Mabe my heart is week (73-4beats in a minutes)

Losingit666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone grown hair in the hairline, in places where it was slick bald before? Is it even possible with minoxidil?

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone grown hair in the hairline, in places where it was slick bald before? Is it even possible with minoxidil?
This part is so sensitive to dht, then you should be so lucky to grow your hairs in temples, i say my exprience after3.5 years using minoxidil, i saw tiny hairs in my temples after 6 month using mino but i lost theme, after that i saw tiny hairs about 1 years and then 2 years after that but i lost theme again, i think it’s better that you don’t have hair in this area and it’s more beautiful but my problem is that my hairlines retreated and my temples is retreating more:-(

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what would you say is happening with the loss? I experienced my first shed about 4 weeks in that led to regrowth
My assumption was that you've been on minoxidil for long term, but this doesnt seem to be the case. The way male pattern baldness works in relation to hair cycles is basically a smaller percentage of your hair is in the anagen phase, also known as the growth phase which lasts for 7 years... what minoxidil does is it syncs up the portion of your hair that isnt in anagen phase with the portion that is. Hence why you get a early shed, but after long term use, all the hair is synced up and on the same cycle.

So to answer your question, keeping the above in mind, if you've only been using minoxidil for 4 weeks, your hair is still going to shed those hairs that need to sync up on the cycle , and would have happened regardless of using foam or liquid. We go through multiple sheds, not just one big one in the beginning, but your hair should not look worse in later sheds beyond baseline

Last edited:

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your information is not correct. Minoxidil resynchs the hair follicles to shed before their natural cycle. A switch in minoxidil product can cause a resynch in shedding which can happen as quick as 1 week after using the product. It does take 2, 3, or 4 months for the shedded hair to regrow.

Minoxidil is minoxidil, regardless of what product it is. Minoxidil doesnt rsync hair follicles before their natural cycles, this is incorrect. It takes those hair follicles that should be in anagen phase (but arnt)and are cycling through quickly (ie the hairs impacted by male pattern baldness) and synchs them BACK to their longer natural cycles

long term use of minoxidil results in the return of normal shedding cycles. Learning now jamesdunn has only been on minoxidil for 4 weeks, this early shed would have happened regardless of the switch

Last edited:

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil makes your hair go through the hair cycles much faster than it usually does.

@kashmoney
That is indeed pretty aggressive hairloss. If i was in your shoes, i would actually consider a hair transplant, or several.

This is incorrect. Minoxidil doesnt make your cycles go faster. It enters a portion of your hair that is not in the anagen phase, but should be along with the rest of your hair that is in the anagen phase, causing the shed. In healthy hair, 90% is in the anagen phase. With male pattern baldness, it can be half that. Minxodil isnt really impacting your hair that's already in the anagen phase, its syncing those hair to enter them into the anagen phase, hence the "quicker" cycles. Overtime when everything is synced, your cycles will return back to normal

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did have ill health but that was supposedly nothing to do with infections from using hair fibers, Minoxidil and dermarolling.

You are one sad little creep.

When you using a person's health in your trolling, it's probably time to get off the internet.

I hope your little jibes about non-existent hair fibers give your sad life some meaning, while you're sat at home watching dating shows lol.

Last edited:

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
But we grow more hair than actual rigorous research.
Hey, I just recently started using minoxidil. But I have been only using it on alternate day. Do you think that it could help? Using it daily is such a hassle and it did give me wrinkles in the past this is why I'm so averse to using it
I doubt that will work.
I'm doing it 4 times a week. On Saturday, right after needling. Then on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. The thing is that minoxidil makes my hair like brooms. Then it is prone to breakage. I'll share my experience in case any regrowth takes place. I know its iffy but if it works, then other people may also use it like 3-4 yomes

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
It works for me. I'm sure it will have affect for you with minimal sides. I get sides using every day so I cut down to avoid sides also. So far my forehead is not dry anymore and still improving. Try it and log your experience
Thanks man. I hope it'll work for me as well. I'll share in case of any noticeable regrowth. I have started using peptide serum for my forehead just as prevention to any fine lines or wrinkles

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are one sad little creep.

When you using a person's health in your trolling, it's probably time to get off the internet.

I hope your little jibes about non-existent hair fibers give your sad life some meaning, while you're sat at home watching dating shows lol.
Ouch.. as they say the truth hurts man. I’m sorry but since you won’t divulge what happened to you,I’ll assume in my opinion it was regarding your treatments. Oh the fibers were very much existent. They were clearly on display in your bathroom. That site making you much money? :D

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch.. as they say the truth hurts man. I’m sorry but since you won’t divulge what happened to you,I’ll assume in my opinion it was regarding your treatments. Oh the fibers were very much existent. They were clearly on display in your bathroom. That site making you much money? :D

Which of the 300+ photos would they be in, then? Every single photo is taken close up and in good light. I also have two videos in which my hair is soaking wet :D:D:D. I know the Irish tend to be a bit thick but you're different level.

You've been a member here for 7 years. Most trolls give up long before then but I admire you longevity, sad as it is.

My favourite part about guys like you is that you don't believe my results, yet still copy "my treatments".

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez sickboy keep your pants on! I didn’t mean to hit a nerve. Aye we’re about as thick as those fibres you use that you think are fooling everyone. You must think everyone is pretty thick to fall for your enhanced pics. 300+ photos of supposedly full recovery but yet here you are still.

“My treatments” hahaha so you are the Minoxidil and dermarolling pioneer now? Has your vanity no limits? :D

LOL I put "my treatments" in quotation marks because I was using your words :D.

I am here mostly to answer questions people ask me - don't think I've posted on another thread except this one, which is about my results. What are you doing here, exactly?

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez sickboy keep your pants on! I didn’t mean to hit a nerve. Aye we’re about as thick as those fibres you use that you think are fooling everyone. You must think everyone is pretty thick to fall for your enhanced pics. 300+ photos of supposedly full recovery but yet here you are still.

Looking at people like you, I wonder how miserable a life you must lead such that the only thing you can do is put down others on an anonymous forum.
He posted an album full of regrowth evidence. He posted a youtube video to showcase his microneedling technique to help others.
And all you can think of is putting him down without any evidence for your stupid 'hair-fiber' claims

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at people like you, I wonder how miserable a life you must lead such that the only thing you can do is put down others on an anonymous forum.
He posted an album full of regrowth evidence. He posted a youtube video to showcase his microneedling technique to help others.
And all you can think of is putting him down without any evidence for your stupid 'hair-fiber' claims
Oh here we go his white knight to save the day! I have evidence. I still have the photo.

He may have got some results with minoxidil and a roller but so have many others on here. In my opinion he enhanced his pics with fibres to trick people into believing the results were better than they were so he could set up a website and be a mercenary.

P.s Anyway gotta go back to work, pull your tongue outta his a$$. :D