Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, especially at the front!

As another user said, you should grow it longer or shave it until more has grown back. If you grew it longer I don't think you'd be able to tell that you were thinning.
Yes, today I shaved my head again (0,5cm :D), having short hair it's much easier to use DermaPen and apply minoxidil (less consumption)

Last edited:

SwirlySauce

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I'm doing this wrong. I've been derma-stamping every few weeks with 1.5mm and occasionally 1.0mm. Usually I will do 1.5mm every 2 - 3 weeks and 1mm a week after.

I get some amount of blood every time. Not huge amounts but more then a few pin pricks of blood. Usually I do a 2 - 5 passes over areas along the hairline.I will say that I've started bleeding more since starting stamping.

I've been doing this consistently for a few months now but I haven't really seen any changes to my hairline. Hair still looks like its receding/shedding.

I just hope I'm not making things worse for my hair.

Any thoughts?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I'm doing this wrong. I've been derma-stamping every few weeks with 1.5mm and occasionally 1.0mm. Usually I will do 1.5mm every 2 - 3 weeks and 1mm a week after.

I get some amount of blood every time. Not huge amounts but more then a few pin pricks of blood. Usually I do a 2 - 5 passes over areas along the hairline.I will say that I've started bleeding more since starting stamping.

I've been doing this consistently for a few months now but I haven't really seen any changes to my hairline. Hair still looks like its receding/shedding.

I just hope I'm not making things worse for my hair.

Any thoughts?
You should do it every week. This russian guy in the previous page even does it everyday.
Its gonna take 4 months to even begin seeing changes.
Even though one study says otherwise, i personally do not believe needling can be used as a standalone treatment.

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
is here anyone who uses only derma roller or dermapen without finasteride and minoxidil? Thanks
I'm doing it. But I just started taking collagen peptides. Plus I also have been taking sulfasalazine, it is poor man's seti in other words. So far I've seen a reduction in hair loss to some extent but no regrowth.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give us more information brah. Whats your protocol. How often and how intensive do you stamp? blood?
1.5mm once a week. I do draw bloody but nothing insane. Apply minoxidil straight after I've washed the blood off

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know why does my scalp itch when i wash with nizoral, can it be caused by derma rolling?

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And did you kept with it or just stopped when the shed started ?
Well i did keep with it for some time, long after the shedding started. When i noticed i lost some serious amount of density, i waited another 3 months. In that time, i lost like 400-500 hairs every single day. When i had no signs of regrowth after a total of 5 months, horrible cosmetic side effects and losing 60% of the hair i had, i quit minoxidil for good. Maybe i would have regrown some if i sticked to it. Im not ready to go through this shitty process again.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, you should have kept with it... That's what fucks us all up, when the shedding comes that's the most important moment when we should keep with it because it's making the hair grow faster until it syncs the cycles in of all the hairs... But i get you, sorry to hear that anyways, i have been there also but quit it at the first start of the shed, i panicked and that was that... I started it again but i'm gonna go with it even if it makes me bald, at least i tried... And i saw a lot of improvement with dermarolling, it helps a lot with it's absorption and it speeds up the process, without it i think that some of the minoxidil does not even get where it should get and that where the follicles are...
Mentally im a very stable person. I was ready for side effects, i was ready to experience hair shedding. But watching yourself go bald in a mere 3 months and seeing the horrible side effects on my face was just not worth it for me. It also doesnt help to lose all your hair and not see any sign of regrowth in 5 months. Im also convinced syncing your hair cycles this much is not good. I have seen some guy a few days ago who goes to massive sheds and regrows literally every 3 months. I dont want that.
I would have kept with it but i was one of the unlucky ones and minoxidil just took a huge toll on me.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's fucked up cos it works differently for every person, i seen people who held on to it with minoxidil but also some that shed and regrow very often because of it... 40 years and we still don't know how it really works, just assumptions... What face sides did you get and did you recover your hair after stopping or what was the outcome ?
I looked like a zombie man. The minoxidil gave me such a horrible dark eyebags and horrible skin. I cant really explain it, it was just fucked up beyond what i could have imagined.
When i stopped minoxidil (which isnt so long ago) the shedding stopped. Later on i went on dutasteride and the shedding started again. Then it slowed down a bit, until i added needling, which made me shed again. But my hair looks better than it did at the end of minoxidil, which means im experiencing some regrowth at the moment.
So currently im still in the process of regrowing all the hair i lost.

m97

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing it. But I just started taking collagen peptides. Plus I also have been taking sulfasalazine, it is poor man's seti in other words. So far I've seen a reduction in hair loss to some extent but no regrowth.
Thanks for reply, i have also another question if you don't mind? how much time passed since you started using it? Thanks