Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why it affects only top of our head, my guess is that sebum production naturally is higher on the top than on the sides due to increased sun exposure.

Or another idea, sides of head are in contact with a sebum absorbent surface during some hours a day, better in the night. What do you think?

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just Another Update :
Starting 4th month (12th session). No new growth or thickening effect according to my microscope.
Hair loss seems accelerated mainly comprised of both thin and thick hair stands.

Below is the regimen I am following.

Checking in here:

diffuse balding:
Current regimen:
.25 mg Finasteride daily (5+ years)
2x Minoxidil daily (5+ years)
2x Nizarol Weekly (5+ years)
1x Derminator Weekly (1.5 mm) (3 months)

Before derma I have been slowly losing ground on big 3 but nothing darastic.
On derma: Nothing to report for first two months but starting 3rd month I am have massive shedding(3 weeks into it). I never had such shedding even with finasteride + min in 8 years. I have definitely lost major ground in past month alone. My cheap usb microscope from amazon shows no new vellus hair popping out unlike others here claimed at early stages. Either I am going to have some major growth or I just f***** my maintenance with dermarolling. Only time will tell as I am sticking to this regimen.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't it impossible to not roll over the hair with the rollerball?

If your method works well, that would help a lot of people I think. Can you make a tutorial vid?
Yeah, the hair does get some oil, but it's not a bad thing.
I roll mostly on my thinning areas so I guess it's easier for me...
The roll-on bottles I got cost 1$ each (6 bottles for 6$) so they are pretty cheap, and you can use it for other things as well. Easy and not messy.
Maybe try it yourself and see how it works out for you.
I got it on iherb.com if it helps.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Just Another Update :
Starting 4th month (12th session). No new growth or thickening effect according to my microscope.
Hair loss seems accelerated mainly comprised of both thin and thick hair stands.

Below is the regimen I am following.

Hate to read these kind of updates tbh.
Hope you see some improvement soon for the sake of all of us

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody know the name of the scamming website?

Domain Name: myhair.life
Registry Domain ID: fb948af726bb4644997f5ec989bf66d4-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: who.godaddy.com/
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=8990
Updated Date: 2018-11-26T18:45:16Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-21T18:44:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-21T18:44:16Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I sent a message to the legend and myth of needling for some clarification on his status and I got a response:
View attachment 110803

That’s pretty incredible if true. Even if he maintained half of what he has after not needling that would be a huge win.

I think one of the studies also mentioned gains being kept months after stopping as well.

Even if people see only small growth early. If they can keep compounding on that and keep gains it would be a home run.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s pretty incredible if true. Even if he maintained half of what he has after not needling that would be a huge win.

I think one of the studies also mentioned gains being kept months after stopping as well.

Even if people see only small growth early. If they can keep compounding on that and keep gains it would be a home run.

Isn't he on finasteride now though? Think I read he started after stopping needling.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
5 weeks in. 4 weeks with 1,5mm roller and 1 week with Derminator 2 (1,5mm).

I think my hair feels much healthier. I can see small vellus hairs near my hairline. I took a picture today and compared it to my hair situation 6 weeks ago (before starting rolling). Hair lenght is the same (I buzz my hair every week with same lenght). I think I see some improvement. Left picture is taken today and right one in December. I am kinda hopeful that rolling might be very beneficial to most of us.

Attachments

• 3F677C98-DCC3-4A07-84FA-56B5E08DE400.jpeg
    3F677C98-DCC3-4A07-84FA-56B5E08DE400.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 580

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride causes more harm in two weeks than 50+ years of microneedling ever will.

Please correct me if I‘m wrong ;) Didn‘t you also use finasteride 0,5mg before? I really just might be confusing your regimen with someone else‘s.

I always thought part of your sucess was because of the finasteride, but if your results are without finasteride, they are even more impressive and encouraging! :)

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks in. 4 weeks with 1,5mm roller and 1 week with Derminator 2 (1,5mm).

I think my hair feels much healthier. I can see small vellus hairs near my hairline. I took a picture today and compared it to my hair situation 6 weeks ago (before starting rolling). Hair lenght is the same (I buzz my hair every week with same lenght). I think I see some improvement. Left picture is taken today and right one in December. I am kinda hopeful that rolling might be very beneficial to most of us.
My first impression was "Eh... kinda looks worse" before I read that right to left was the correct order, definitely keep going.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and finasteride hasn't done anything for you? damn. it's donezo
That's not true. Many people have seen significant results begin after a full year of needling, it's pretty normal to go without results for up to 16 sessions at least, don't discourage people who are seeing normal progress

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to read these kind of updates tbh.
Hope you see some improvement soon for the sake of all of us
But nothing else has been working for him either. I think his big shed could actually be good. Id also look into other causes for hair loss given that the big 3 didnt help

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true. Many people have seen significant results begin after a full year of needling, it's pretty normal to go without results for up to 16 sessions at least, don't discourage people who are seeing normal progress
I am one of those repetitive guys suggesting again and again that we should needle at least for a year or a bit more. However, I don't think your claim regarding "Many people have seen significant results begin after a full year of needling" is true. There are certainly not MANY people needling for over a year, and the few of them who have, got results way earlier. The only one who matches that description is PrettyFly, who didn't gain anything before a year. The other needlers who didn't get results in 3-6 months back then simply stopped. So, all our hopes are really based upon a single case, but it is enough for me to keep on needling at least until reaching PrettyFly's time mark. We still don't know what happens to early non-responders if we keep needling. We must find it out. If PrettyFly did it, I think some of us can do it too. As you all can see, a lot of the people who reached the 3 month mark here ARE NOT getting results (which honestly is what I was expecting, but sadly most members were comparing themselves to the remarkable regrowth of numberman for results) .
At this point we are exactly at the same situation of the older microneedling thread: a lot of non responders who then started to quit. This is the moment in which we make the story different. We stick to it for a year and assess if we can replicate PrettyFly.
Me Vs Diffuse Thinning also recently reported regrowth in his desired area after his 8 month. We need more, guys. Man up and needle more. Do not stop and do not make history repeats itself.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't he on finasteride now though? Think I read he started after stopping needling.

I'm not sure. I don't remember reading that. Even if he was however it could possibly prove that the new hair isn't just depending on continuation of rolling.

My first impression was "Eh... kinda looks worse" before I read that right to left was the correct order, definitely keep going.

Said the same thing lol. Right to left it def looks like results.

Also for the non responders. Like some have mentioned, it may take longer for some people. This has happened in the past to some. Even the original poster started seeing results after 2 months, but until this day (with his recent hairline pics). I think its like 10 months later or so and he's still improving.

I looked at the dermarolling survey thread (which i will post in eventually as well) and the majority of people checked yes for yes/no regrowth, albeit everyone is different. Its definitely positive. Just have to stick with it.