Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Found it and read some pages. What I can tell from reading only 10 pages, it's completely wrong that nobody sticked to the treatment. There are a lot of people who tried it for months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190129-004629.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-004629.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 323
  • Screenshot_20190129-004447.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-004447.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 318

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also looked up this "old Thread" in the past...and I was wondering why so many people only qoute the bad replys like cherry picking to defend their own opinion...so when somebody asks what's different to the old thread I would say nothing....because if i take a deeper look in the thread you will find so many positive replys with the same direction of less oily hair and healthy look. But the thread was likely closed because things went out of control and people started to think that more blood means more regrowth...

another thing ...I would say nothing changed until today is the fact that rolling is done so different by so many people... Some roll 0,5 mm ...other only roll their temples ..some guys rolling for 20 min and their whole scalp flaking and other saw redness after 2 rolls and stop but all of them claim for themselves they were rolling....you can look up in this thread how many really doing it right or maybe wrong... but I saw so many negative reviews where people doesn't stick to the studies.

Last edited:

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it matter if you use slow or fast speed with a dermapen as long as you are still doing 1.5mm?

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found it and read some pages. What I can tell from reading only 10 pages, it's completely wrong that nobody sticked to the treatment. There are a lot of people who tried it for months.
I suggest you keep reading, even if it's a few pages every day (I have).
It's like this thread but fast-forward. Yes, many tried it for months, no results (not even one that said it worked and showed pics).
And yes, they tried is for months with 1.5mm and all that.
All this "I think it might help" or "I believe it helped me maintain" or "I notice less shedding" bullshit is wrong.

You guys have your "info" here from a devious scammer (whether you like my style or not), and it has been proven many time (even a few posts before this one).
But yeah, keep stabbing your head every week (harmful long term, no healing time, even though you "don't see redness after 2 days").
If you guys are needling, I strongly suggest you lower your frequency to at least once every 2-3 weeks.
Every website\clinique\professional you'll read, says not to needle more than once every 4-6 weeks (with a 1.5mm needle, for 2mm should be longer).

You are being a guineas pig here, successfully being scammed by people who is trying to take advantage of this thread.
Continue needing every week, and you will ruin your changes for future treatments that really work.
The seller is asking you to ignore me, (anyone is welcome to do that, nothing is personal here, I just wish to warn people that don't know, not the usual users who have already followed thing), because he wants to silence everyone who is trying to reveal his true identity.

You decide to risk your health and hair because you believe someone that was proven to be a liar, hyping this thread so people will buy his pen.

Go ahead, scar your scalp every week.
Go ahead, ruin your chances for future treatments.
Go ahead, expose your scalp to the sunlight (cancer or other things).
And that's before talking about the danger of applying minoxidil right after needling.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like this thread but fast-forward. Yes, many tried it for months, no results (not even one that said it worked and showed pics).
All this "I think it might help" or "I believe it helped me maintain" or "I notice less shedding" bullshit is wrong.

You guys have your "info" here from a devious scammer (whether you like my style or not), and it has been proven many time (even a few posts before this one).
But yeah, keep stabbing your head every week (harmful long term, no healing time, even though you "don't see redness after 2 days").
If you guys are needling, I strongly suggest you lower your frequency to at least once every 2-3 weeks.
Every website\clinique\professional you'll read, says not to needle more than once every 4-6 weeks (with a 1.5mm needle, for 2mm should be longer).

You are being a guineas pig here, successfully being scammed by people who is trying to take advantage of this thread.
Continue needing every week, and you will ruin your changes for future treatments that really work.
The seller is asking you to ignore me, (anyone is welcome to do that, nothing is personal here, I just wish to warn people that don't know, not the usual users who have already followed thing), because he wants to silence everyone who is trying to reveal his true identity.

You decide to risk your health and hair because you believe someone that was proven to be a liar, hyping this thread so people will buy his pen.

And that's before talking about the danger of applying minoxidil right after needling.

there is no long term danger dude. professional studies have demonstrated this.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yet here we are years later and several people have shown results in this very thread. Some with pics, some anecdotes. We even had a guy compile results from needling in this thread. We have two-three studies that showed results.

I tried needling back in the day as well for 3-4 weeks and i didn't nearly see the results i'm seeing right now.

Again you claim your coming here as some sort of crusade against the original poster, you want to "help" everyone see the light on needling. Everyone has clearly told you we will draw our own conclusions. Yet you still don't care.

how does my hair look when wet:
View attachment 110730

Amazing man. So you needle twice a week at 1.5? One with the pen one with the roller? I'm def seeing an increase in density every week, if i get to that i'd be more than psyched.

You may be on to something. I def think at this point were needling for regrowth. Once the desired regrowth happens we'll be able to needle far less for maintenance.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet here we are years later and several people have shown results in this very thread. Some with pics, some anecdotes. We even had a guy compile results from needling in this thread. We have two-three studies that showed results.

I tried needling back in the day as well for 3-4 weeks and i didn't nearly see the results i'm seeing right now.

Again you claim your coming here as some sort of crusade against the original poster, you want to "help" everyone see the light on needling. Everyone has clearly told you we will draw our own conclusions. Yet you still don't care.

It's ok for you to draw your own conclusions. nobody is stopping you.
You want everyone who doesn't sing with your own choir here to shut up?
I am allowed to say my opinion and warn others.
What you do is irresponsible, if you want to take the risk it's fine, but don't try to silent others giving warning,
Especially with such treatment when you stab your head with needles, drawing blood, not letting your scalp heal and stabbing it again (against all professional recommendation).

You think you know better than doctors?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ok for you to draw your own conclusions. nobody is stopping you.
You want everyone who doesn't sing with your own choir here to shut up?
I am allowed to say my opinion and warn others.
What you do is irresponsible, if you want to take the risk it's fine, but don't try to silent others giving warning,
Especially with such treatment when you stab your head with needles, drawing blood, not letting your scalp heal and stabbing it again (against all professional recommendation).

You think you know better than doctors?
I don't even draw blood lol

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just block him. I have so can't even see what he's said but he's a complete weirdo. I've said it a million times but I'm not even the OP of this thread.

I started needling in March, got good results and posted them on Reddit and I can't even remember when that was. As you can see, this thread was started several months later by a very well established member on here.

I've had people message me asking for my PayPal address so they can donate (I've told everyone to keep their money) and I've had a couple of people message who I think genuinely would have committed suicide, had they not found this thread, or the ones on Reddit.

Headdy is a sick and evil bastard for trying to prevent me being a source of assistance to these people.

I do not think it's an exaggeration to say that @ZenHead will have saved people from the brink by starting this thread. Why spoil that? Maybe I am a piece of sh*t and all the things he says I am but I implore him to think of the people whose mental state is affected by their hair loss and just stfu.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing it every 10 days, but even then I think maybe it is too often personally. I've seen flaking go on past day 7 so. I don't know. Maybe I'll cut it down to every 2 weeks.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing it every 10 days, but even then I think maybe it is too often personally. I've seen flaking go on 7 day 7 so. I don't know. Maybe I'll cut it down to every 2 weeks.

Every week seems to be a good idea to begin with but then every 2 weeks seems to be fine after a while. I get different studies mixed up but I think the Chinese one switched to every 2 weeks after a month or something like that.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But he has a good point regarding the frequency.

Who does? Headdy? Headdy has - or at least had - lots of good points before he lost the plot.

We have several studies to indicate appropriate frequency. The one I find weird is that Alex/Someone guy who does it every day with 1.5mm, although he is also on finasteride.

Kistyle

My Regimen
Reaction score
long time lurker here (have read every page of this topic) and just wanted to show my results and experience.

Background
I first noticed hairloss (vertex) when i was 18, so i start looking for treatments and at the age of 19/20 i started with oral finasteride.
i guess the first two years i got some regrowth/maintance, but eventually it was slowley getting worse. I also had some sexual sides so i decided to stop taking it (2018-09-25). Around the same time i came across this forum and decided to start microneedling + minoxidil + nizoral ( 2018-10-18).

Regime
I started with a 0.5 dermaroller once a week, the first session was with mild pressure, the other sessions where with a lot of pressure (not painful, no blood, full scalp).
Applying minoxidil 1ml twice per day (execpt on needling days).

After 4 sessions i upgraded to a 1.5 dermaroller and also started applying minoxidil (1.5 ml) on needling days. The first session was with mild pressure (not painful, no blood, full scalp). I slowly started to increase the pressure, after the third session my scalp was full of blood spots and little wounds it was very painfull, it nearly took a week to recover, so i decided to skip a week of needling.

In my current regime i am vary the pressure weekly and i am also using the dermaroller as a stamp. i am considering to switch to a dermastamp, because it takes me like 30 min to do a full session with a roller.

Here are my pictures, i know the lightning is not great, and the angle is not exactly the same, but i think there is a little regrowth. I make a lot of pictures and videos, so i do have a lot more.
(white dots on the right picture are minoxidil flakes)

upload_2019-1-29_1-34-20.png
upload_2019-1-29_1-34-32.png

2018-10-14 2019-01-29

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-29_1-33-14.png
    upload_2019-1-29_1-33-14.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 237
  • upload_2019-1-29_1-34-32.png
    upload_2019-1-29_1-34-32.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 265

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
long time lurker here (have read every page of this topic) and just wanted to show my results and experience.

Background
I first noticed hairloss (vertex) when i was 18, so i start looking for treatments and at the age of 19/20 i started with oral finasteride.
i guess the first two years i got some regrowth/maintance, but eventually it was slowley getting worse. I also had some sexual sides so i decided to stop taking it (2018-09-25). Around the same time i came across this forum and decided to start microneedling + minoxidil + nizoral ( 2018-10-18).

Regime
I started with a 0.5 dermaroller once a week, the first session was with mild pressure, the other sessions where with a lot of pressure (not painful, no blood, full scalp).

After 4 sessions i upgraded to a 1.5 dermaroller and also started applying minoxidil (1.5 ml) on needling days. The first session was with mild pressure (not painful, no blood, full scalp). I slowly started to increase the pressure, after the third session my scalp was full of blood spots and little wounds it was very painfull, it nearly took a week to recover, so i decided to skip a week of needling.

In my current regime i am vary the pressure weekly and i am also using the dermaroller as a stamp. i am considering to switch to a dermastamp, because it takes me like 30 min to do a full session with a roller.

Here are my pictures, i know the lightning is not great, and the angle is not exactly the same, but i think there is a little regrowth. I make a lot of pictures and videos, so i do have a lot more.

View attachment 110744View attachment 110745
2018-10-14 2019-01-29

Congrats and welcome. I definitely see a big difference! Lighting might be different but you can quite clearly see your scalp in the before photos, whereas it's covered with thick curls in the after photos. Look forward to seeing more!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congratulations for the good results. But I want to clarify that we can't call this a microneedling result, because Minoxidil was started at the same time. Great progress anyways.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the frequency thing. I believe an argument can be made. It’s just we don’t really know right now.

I truly believe just for maitenance purposes if we all get the desired regrowth we’d only have to wound once maybe twice a month. I think 2young briefly alluded to this the short time he was here. Right now we’re wounding for growth... is there a difference we just don’t know.

Background

Regime

View attachment 110744View attachment 110745
2018-10-14 2019-01-29

Definitely an improvement. No doubt about it!