Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this microneedling study was only for 3 months? And the results were very good for most of the test subjects, how do we know what happened after that if they continued microneedling?

Not looking for an argument, just trying to understand

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the f*** would anybody be arguing over calling it a cure or not? What does it it matter? How pathetic... getting most of our hair back and keeping it is what we are all here for !!! Some people

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It also depends on what you would consider a cure ?

I’ve heard doctors say with right combination of treatments, lotions and potions etc it will be treatable eventually.

If I could get some density back and a reasonable looking hairline with ongoing treatment that would be enough for me.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It also depends on what you would consider a cure ?

I’ve heard doctors say with right combination of treatments, lotions and potions etc it will be treatable eventually.

If I could get some density back and a reasonable looking hairline with ongoing treatment that would be enough for me.

Who actually cares about the definition of a cure? If it gets most hair back and stays?
Petty stupid little arguments like that cause threads to just turn into a sh*t storm of arguing for the sake of it from people trying to sound clever

Who cares? We all just want our hair back FFS

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright, enough of it already. Im doing my third session this sunday. My hair looks better and less oily. I only do dermapen once every 7th day. How is it going för you guys? D
Let me know :)

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, enough of it already. Im doing my third session this sunday. My hair looks better and less oily. I only do dermapen once every 7th day. How is it going för you guys? D
Let me know :)
Started about 4 weeks ago, small fuzz on hairline is growing longer. Actually looks really weird as my hair is medium length and I have all these shorter hairs sticking out on both sides of my temples... no visible results on the crown yet

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What im trying to say is simple and definitely dont give a sh*t about sounding smart or anything.

Doing skin disruption with a dermaroller and minoxidil for a year and dermastamped before that.

Im a good responder and know this has potential and good science backing it up.

What im trying to say its pretty simple, those of you microneedling without a growth stim will struggle to regrow much hair.

And yes even if you use a growth stim there will be all kind of therapeutic responses. You see it in the studies and forum anecdotes.

Last edited:

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
What im trying to say is simple and definitely dont give a sh*t about sounding smart or anything.

Doing skin disruption with a dermaroller and minoxidil for a year and dermastamped before that.

Im a good responder and know this have potential and good science backing it up.

What im trying to say its pretty simple, those of you microneedling without a growth stim will struggle to regrow much hair.

And yes even if you use a growth stim there will be all kind of therapeutic responses. You see it in the studies and forum anecdotes.

Alright, thanks for info. Im going to try dermapen Only for about 3 months and see if there is any change at all. If nothing changes i will add minoxidil. (Had raised heart frequence on minoxidil before) which doesnt feel that good. How long did it take until you saw significant results?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe Dermapen sessions and Sandalore is the Taj Mahal of hairloss protocols!

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a dermapen that doesn't get stuck above 1.5mm? I'm trying to follow the guy from tressless exactly but the pen I bought seems to be faulty. At first, it would glide over my head at 2mm and the process was relatively quick. Now it gets stuck about 1.2mm. I can still use it but it takes so much longer than the first 3 times I used it and it is much more unpleasant.

I've had some good progress so far though so I don't want to stop. I am definitely seeing hairs regrowing, which is frankly amazing. I've also been taking pictures but the new hairs are hard to see but they are definitely there. I thought was imagining them early on but they are becoming more noticeable now. Oh and I'm using minoxidil, which I used previously for a year and noticed no improvements whatsoever.

Anyways, any feedback regarding a reliable dermapen would be great.
Looks like something is happening for me, not seeing the same on the other side tho which is strange

I’ve added sandalor and the zinc formula from dr vickers, kitchen sink approach
Started about 4 weeks ago, small fuzz on hairline is growing longer. Actually looks really weird as my hair is medium length and I have all these shorter hairs sticking out on both sides of my temples... no visible results on the crown yet
What are you using zenhead is it the roller or stamp,using a 2 mm roller myself

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im a good responder and know this has potential and good science backing it up.

Ok so forget about the no minoxidil, if minoxidil is needed then there’s no problem.. it’s still easy to do for a lifetime

Seems to me your just arguing for the sake of it.. I don’t get what your point is? This is working for loads of people and we are in the middle of all doing a test to see for sure if it’s working... but you’re so sure it’s not the answer why? the study showed a significant improvement in most subjects and people on this very forum that have got most of their hair back doing it? How can you be so sure this isn’t the answer? Can you show me anyone this hasn’t worked on?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for info. Im going to try dermapen Only for about 3 months and see if there is any change at all. If nothing changes i will add minoxidil. (Had raised heart frequence on minoxidil before) which doesnt feel that good. How long did it take until you saw significant results?

I started to see results at the 3 month mark but its incremental and regrowth comes in "waves".

If you had sides from minoxidil be careful man. I was referring more to the ones that dont use it bcs of not being "effective".

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know its off topic but guys quite smoking i can sure u guys after 5 -6 cig my shedding reaches the roof im gonna quite this sh*t ...

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so forget about the no minoxidil, if minoxidil is needed then there’s no problem.. it’s still easy to do for a lifetime

Seems to me your just arguing for the sake of it.. I don’t get what your point is? This is working for loads of people and we are in the middle of all doing a test to see for sure if it’s working... but you’re so sure it’s not the answer why? the study showed a significant improvement in most subjects and people on this very forum that have got most of their hair back doing it? How can you be so sure this isn’t the answer? Can you show me anyone this hasn’t worked on?

Dude chill, that fanatic attitude its not going to help you.

Tell you what? Do it for some time like I did, read the data from the studies and search for other forums as well. You will find all the answers to those questions and also learn we are not lizzards. We have some regenerative capacity but its not enough, not for complete hair regeneration.

Dont want to repeat myself but there is a clear pattern on the success cases: low norwoods with diffuse thinning. You will find that on almost every good picture.

If you think this is going to regrow all your hair, unless youre a low norwood and use a stim of course, you are delusional. That i can say yes.

Last edited:

Monolayer

My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you think this is going to regrow all your hair", "cure" what is wrong with you?
Mate, please, I love you, but you're killing hope.

Let us test it. Yes, we may fail, but still...

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you think this is going to regrow all your hair", "cure" what is wrong with you?
Mate, please, I love you, but you're killing hope.

Let us test it. Yes, we may fail, but still...

Fair enough, dont want to be a buzzkiller.