Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
I bought a Dr Pen microneedle off Amazon and have noticed a massive differences to how it feels compared to the derma stamp . I used a derma roller before and a derma stamp at 1.5 length but nothing really changed. I've done the Dr Pen about 4 times now and my scalp is much redder afterwards with maybe one or two spots of blood. It does feel miles better and like it's doing something but this photo looks like sh1te tbh. I can feel more stubby hairs and feel at weak spots whispy hairs, but as you can tell, the photos in the harshest lighting don't really help andni think it makes it look even worse. As per my other posts I basically live in dermmatch and it looks passible. Anyway that's my two cents. I feel it is doing something and I will continue. I'm also on minoxidil and nizoral. I see people posting stuff without photos all the time so decided to share one, even though I look awful without stuff shading my scalp. Cheers
View attachment 171406
This was three months ago above...
Slight harsher lighting I think too.
And today below.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 179

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just updating 3 months in for myself and others. Not sure if I've had any change tbh.
Kirkland minoxidil liquid, Dr pen A6 at 1.5 once a week. Nizoral and a couple of cups of green tea which I started drinking and then found out a load of anicdontal stuff about its benefits which may be bs but I like how it tastes and it chills me out. . Again, I basically live in dermmatch. I actually went up to between 1.5 mm and 1.75 mm for one session and i could tell it was deeper and my head was a bit more sensitive so I left it a couple of weeks before I microneedled again. I also had to charge the Dr pen for hours ( like 5 or 6) after that to get it work and noticed my last session felt more effeciant, like it was on a higher setting, without changing the speed setting. I've been using the pen staright out of the box without charging it up prior and I think that was a mistake. anyways. Happy new year, hope everyone is doing ok.
Yeah don't forget to charge your pen.

But it's hard to see any improvements with those pictures. You should try taking some closer pictures of your scalp.

Results should be coming after the 3 month mark though, keep us updated.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
So, 3 years since I bought it, my dr pen A6 stopped working. Now it bothers me to spend another 100€ in a new one. A dermaroller will do the job?

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when do you support scammers on alibaba?
Lol but serious almost all pens on the market are from resellers from alibaba, especially if you buy from amazon. Not much difference between the cheap and expensive electric pens imo.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd venture to say that his results are due to topical finasteride and not microneedling. He's either using 2.5 mg or 5 mg of finasteride topically every day.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd venture to say that his results are due to topical finasteride and not microneedling. He's either using 2.5 mg or 5 mg of finasteride topically every day.
He's using a topical mix of minoxidil/fina from the comments I read.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, all hairs need DHT to grow. body hair is an example.
scalp hairs have DHT a lot of years before puberty, sebaceous gland need this hormone to make sebum.
Till scientists dont take the idea never we shall advance.....
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug that follica mechinzem is based on
.Group buy on discord.

We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH
Yes, oxigen sopcies reactives are not good for hair, this mechanism is the same with oxidizied sebum