Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Diglett

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh Everyone's different. I've been on dutasteride 0.5 Eod + microneedling follica regime + topical minoxidil/tret and it hasn't even slowed it down
What does "Eod" and "tret" stand for? Also, is it 5% Minoxidil that you're on? If so, how much are you applying and for how long? Have you considered adding oral Minoxidil? From what I've read, some respond very poorly even on standard doses of oral Minoxidil, but when they increase the dosage up to a certain amount they get a great response.

poopfeast420

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does "Eod" and "tret" stand for? Also, is it 5% Minoxidil that you're on? If so, how much are you applying and for how long? Have you considered adding oral Minoxidil? From what I've read, some respond very poorly even on standard doses of oral Minoxidil, but when they increase the dosage up to a certain amount they get a great response.
Sorry I meant to say every day instead of Eod (every other day). I've done oral dutasteride for 1.5 years, did finasteride for 1.5 years before that. Topical 5% min for 3 years, just added tretinoin a few months ago.

Not willing to do oral min due to heart concerns even if they're unlikely.

I say it didn't do anything but I'd probably be nw4 right now if I hadn't immediately started an aggressive regimen as soon as i noticed minor temple recession.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing results for 41 years old, and only five months.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing results for 41 years old, and only five months.
One in a million chance of results like that unless you are Asian

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are fast gains which mean they will go fast as always with minoxidil gains.

you can already see that his 4 month was better then the 5 month.
He will get top results by 1 year mark and by year 2 his going to decline .(my predection.)
Always hear about the magical 2 year benefit of minoxidil but I've seen enough people who were able to maintain results for more than 5 years with minoxidil alone.

Roeysdomi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always hear about the magical 2 year benefit of minoxidil but I've seen enough people who were able to maintain results for more than 5 years with minoxidil alone.
Yep thats why i never excited when i see hyper responder. It will crash them mentally when the random sheds will come any wipeout those hairs.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep thats why i never excited when i see hyper responder. It will crash them mentally when the random sheds will come any wipeout those hairs.
Could be that needling will sustain minoxidil results for a lot longer.

Theburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
Have been reading this whole thread and was about to get a hair transplant and was told to try micro needling first and get on the Adegen protocol. It seems the dermapen is pricier but the better option and I can't figure out which one to get.

Were there any types recommended? It does not seem anyone states which pen they used and there are so many knock offs and I can't figure out which one is better / the correct routine.

I thought someone would have asked this question but I can't find the answer.

Thank you so much!

I've had hair loss for 15 years and on finasteride for 1 1/2 yrs but no hair has grown back.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
Have been reading this whole thread and was about to get a hair transplant and was told to try micro needling first and get on the Adegen protocol. It seems the dermapen is pricier but the better option and I can't figure out which one to get.

Were there any types recommended? It does not seem anyone states which pen they used and there are so many knock offs and I can't figure out which one is better / the correct routine.

I thought someone would have asked this question but I can't find the answer.

Thank you so much!

I've had hair loss for 15 years and on finasteride for 1 1/2 yrs but no hair has grown back.
This is a pretty old thread so you might not get many replies but if you want to DM me, I will try to help at least with respect to the transplant issue.

Janey