Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably pink for pussy or something super manly like that.

BAHAHAH XD

For the topic :

Anyway, dermarolling works and you need to be stupid to not try & talking sh*t

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright so you’re last photos are from today. I believe ya. Amazing results again. If you can, in the future, post photos of your hair wet it’d really show your true progress. Hair length plays a major factor in photos. With that being said, your results are obvious and it’s great to see. I just started dermarolling recently and I’m yet to see progress.

How was your shedding before? Like where was your hair loss when you started treatment compared to a year prior?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely wasn’t talking sh*t. Definitely think dermarolling has a benefit. Definitely just got done dermarolling 5 mins ago.
No doubt

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you buy the original or the newer version? How's the quality? How often to you replace the needles?

New version. I have really only replace a needle like once every few months on average. Just buy like 10 up front, and keep them clean. Quality is really good and I believe theirs a lifetime warranty

bugbug

Reaction score
Check the imgur links in my reddit posts - I've got loads with wet hair. Bed time for me but I'll take another wet hair one tomorrow.

Do you take EGCG supplements or drink green tea? Do you take Genistein supplements? Do you use Lidocaine? These are all known EGFR inhibitors.
Do you take any other type of supplement or medications(not specifically for hairloss)?
The reason I ask is because I'm trying to narrow down why this works for some people and not others.

Thanks

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I will look more into this dermapen stuff.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can vouch for Dermarolling and minoxidil. After 2 years of using only Minoxidil and 3 years of Propecia adding Dermarolling in gave me some subtle but nice improvements.

Attachments

• Start.jpeg
    Start.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 3,104
  • 3 months.jpeg
    3 months.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 3,128

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's their loss but I think I'll be able to convince folk I'm for real. I'd be an idiot to get these results, properly document them, and not try to get some sort of benefit. Really want to help plus 5% kick back on Amazon isn't much

Do you think this can work all over the scalp, back and sides too ?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good results, his hair still looks thin on top when wet and combed forward(like mine). But i can only imagine the results getting better as times passes.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you kind sir, for giving me one last chance. Your hair was even worse than mine, but now it looks like mine looked 5 years ago.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, can anybody else say that they’ve had a dermarolling regimen similar to @74775446? Using a pen for 10-15 minutes weekly for 6+ months? I’ve never seen dermarolling results this good but I’m also not aware of someone who has stuck with a regimen like this for that long.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, can anybody else say that they’ve had a dermarolling regimen similar to @74775446? Using a pen for 10-15 minutes weekly for 6+ months? I’ve never seen dermarolling results this good but I’m also not aware of someone who has stuck with a regimen like this for that long.

I can't find the thread but there was someone who was rolling till they were bloody as anything. Im sure the topic got closed and user banned or something like that, but from what i remember he got good results. I still think using alongside minoxidil is the best option though for maximum effectiveness.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find the thread but there was someone who was rolling till they were bloody as anything. Im sure the topic got closed and user banned or something like that, but from what i remember he got good results. I still think using alongside minoxidil is the best option though for maximum effectiveness.
I remember that thread, the dude really butchered his scalp... probably scarred some of his follicles lol. But yeah, he did have good results. This method is so clean and easy, can’t wait until my pen gets here.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt this similar to Follicas Hair Follicle NeoGenesis theory?

Either way im going to give it a try and mix in Trinov when its available.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Others have pointed out the possibility of scarring or fibrosis with frequent or aggressive microneedling. Screw it! If you get results like that, who cares. I'll take the hair.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way guys, he also acknowledged that he used affiliate links to get a cut - he said he already had an amazon store and it would be dumb not to get a kickback when showing people what kinds to use. He also stated that you can get them for much cheaper on Wish.com

I’m probably gonna give this a 6 month trial if I don’t see results with liposomal finasteride soon. This guys the real deal.
Just be careful with the Dr.Pen as they are actually just re purposed permanent make-up pens and have the potential to cause micro tearing which can cause permanent damage to your skin. Most people agree that the Derminator is the best but it's a bit more expensive. I was going to order when myself until I saw that postage to Australia takes around 6-10 weeks. I couldn't really wait that long when spending $265 and Christmas is coming up around that time meaning it will likely be delayed.

Example of the difference
https://www.derminator.com/images/img06.jpg