Very Few Graphs In Large Area Yet Good Results?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this look like a ton of area to cover and it was done by solely 2500 graphs?

Is that density not suitable for men? Why do we require much larger graph counts for smaller areas? Or an I just tripping?

Attachments

• 830665D5-7BA6-446B-89C9-D7237395C853.png
    830665D5-7BA6-446B-89C9-D7237395C853.png
    493.4 KB · Views: 359

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That does seem pretty crazy, but...you can see that the frontal density is not amazing. Also she has wavy hair, which I think helps. Other than that it doesn't say anything about her hair caliber. If you look around at the top docs you see some cases like this, I think it's a combination of great donor characteristics + graft survival.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That does seem pretty crazy, but...you can see that the frontal density is not amazing. Also she has wavy hair, which I think helps. Other than that it doesn't say anything about her hair caliber. If you look around at the top docs you see some cases like this, I think it's a combination of great donor characteristics + graft survival.
Fair. I do agree, density is pretty low nonetheless a definite success. Gives me hope for when I go in for consultation.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The hairline could have been done a little bit better in my opinion, it seems too different from her native hair.

Also, I may be cognitively biased due to the rarity of seeing women with such recessed hairlines.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairline could have been done a little bit better in my opinion, it seems too different from her native hair.

Also, I may be cognitively biased due to the rarity of seeing women with such recessed hairlines.
Yea I agree, an extra 500 graphs wouldn’t of hurt. Considering I don’t think she would ever have the need for a follow up procedure. But in all, I think it leaves a “natural” look. Sure it might be low density but it doesn’t look odd. Also I love the design of the hairline, too straight and thats manly, the curvature really emphasizes feminism to me.

Pot Noodle

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very pluggy and unnatural and the density is severely lacking. Also, hairlines should be more staggered with fine hairs coming off at random points. Any hairline will frame the face and it has for her, but that is a terrible hairline.