very cheap creatine

CCS

Reaction score
It is $17 for 1000g at http://www.beyond-a-century.com. I read people get 1-2g per day from eating meat, but vegetarians get a lot less. In studies, vegetarians benefited from creatine supplementation more than people who at meat. 5g per day is considered the max safe long term dose. I'm thinking of doing 3-4g per day.

And GNC is expensive 150-200g is about $22 in most of their brands. I try not to shop there.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got you beat CCS. $15.00 for 1,000 grams Creatine Mono. http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2463 :)

Actually, if it were me, I'd rather take Kre-Alkalyn or CEE. With Creatine Mono, you get water bloat and you have to take 5g/day. With Kre-Alkalyn or CEE you only need to take 1 or 2g/day...Plus no bloat.

CCS

Reaction score
water bloat is not good. would i get it with 3g per day? I'm not trying to max myself out on creatine. I just want to get a little more than people who eat meat get, since I'm mostly vegetarian.

What is that other stuff you mentioned? Is it naturally in the body? any studies?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CEE is Creatine Ethyl Ester. It's just another delivery system for Creatine which is more effective (which is why you can take less of it). Kre-Alkalyn is also another form of Creatine...It's along the same lines as CEE. Better transport mechanism so less is needed to get the same results as 5g Creatine/day. Also there is no loading period with CEE/Kre-Alkalyn.

I never loaded Creatine Mono anyway...Just took 2.5G 2x/day.

I don't know if you'd get water bloat from 3g/day. Some people never experience water bloat from Creatine and some do.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
If you guys are going to use creatine load up on water.

I drink a gallon of water per day, is that enough? :D

CCS

Reaction score
a gallon is good. that is what I'd like to do, though I'm a bit worried about the tap water. I think if I just do 2-3g per day of creatine monohydrate, I won't have to worry about it. I know guys who take 10g per day, and that is not their loading dose.