Vertex Growth

nittny84

Reaction score
hey all.....i have been on propecia and rogaine for 7 months and i added folligen for scalp health for the last four months

I have regrown new hairs along my hairline and the front of my hair has gotten thicker along with regrowth on the temples...however, I can not regrow my vertex area, which seems odd because I thought the vertex was the easiest place to grow....and i just have mild vertex loss, so its not like there arent any follicles still alive.

let me know your thoughts, should I try a new product for vertex growth??

Thanks!

G

nittny84 said:
hey all.....i have been on propecia and rogaine for 7 months and i added folligen for scalp health for the last four months

I have regrown new hairs along my hairline and the front of my hair has gotten thicker along with regrowth on the temples...however, I can not regrow my vertex area, which seems odd because I thought the vertex was the easiest place to grow....and i just have mild vertex loss, so its not like there arent any follicles still alive.

Thanks!

My vertex growth took nine months to start.

Hang in there.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
nittny84 said:

Thanks!

I'm on my 6th month now and am pretty much in the same situation as yourself. Overall my hair is much, much more healthy and in way better condition. As far as hair in the vertex, its definetely thcker, but not a whole lot of regrowth as of yet. I'm not worried though, I could live for the rest of my life with my hair in the condition it is in now and I realize that it could take 12-14 months to see peak performance of the treatements.

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here.. Front thicker.. vertex still thin.. on Rogain for 7 month now.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i hate the vertex!

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Reading this I'm glad I began to combat hairloss before my vertex deterioted too much. Before i started treatments hairs were literally running away from the area as fast as they could. It's no fun styling the front of your hair and then looking back to see that you have an uncoverable hole in your head that requires you manipulate the front ever so meticulously. Nothing's worse then losing hair in the vertex especially if your not particularly tall.