Vertex Dhi Transplant Now Or Wait ?

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i am balding on the crown of my head. I contacted a clinic that advised me to use DHI method instead of FUE (to not damage existing hairs). And i could keep my hair without shaving them (only shaving the donor area). They would only transplant in bald spots.

Would you advise me to do my transplant now ? I am 30. I am afraid to make another transplant in 5 years if i continue losing my hairs (i cant take minoxidil or finasteride due to side effects..)

Here some pics. The transplant is planned (if i accept) in 3 weeks. Thanks.

Attachments

• 825BE7E7-E6B0-401C-88A5-D7620F5D9893.jpeg
    825BE7E7-E6B0-401C-88A5-D7620F5D9893.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 2CF86A48-9799-4E18-A1F6-D254CDD59165.jpeg
    2CF86A48-9799-4E18-A1F6-D254CDD59165.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 2CBF77C9-1012-44A2-BD35-D2B37FABE546.jpeg
    2CBF77C9-1012-44A2-BD35-D2B37FABE546.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 238

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Cinik for the moment, i had good discussions with them, but the price is a bit expensive compared to others i asked

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an offer from Aesthetic Center almost half price. I think i will wait 6 months to make a good choice. If anyone knows a good clinic in Turkey for DHI...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude your hair is ideal to use concealers for, I wouldn't risk a transplant right now with so much native hair still, you may experience shock loss of native hair.

Add some toppik to the back and see what it looks like.

Also, what do you mean you can't take finasteride or minoxidil due to side effects? What side effects did you have while you took them?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an offer from Aesthetic Center almost half price. I think i will wait 6 months to make a good choice. If anyone knows a good clinic in Turkey for DHI...
Good shout, Arenamed look decent! :)

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
They quoted me 3000-3500 grafs.

Yes I am actually using fibers concealer, it works great. I did not know I could lose my native hairs with a transplant ? I thought only transplanted hair would fall in the first months ?

I used Minoxidil 3 weeks, but after 3 weeks i had a very slow heartbeat, chest pain, dizziness, and woke up by night with fear. And after a 12 hours night i was still tired and could go for another sleep. So i stopped this poison... and now everything is fine. I did not try finasteride but I am afraid to get libido problems..

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good shout, Arenamed look decent! :)

Actually forget that place, after doing some research, it’s all young girl techs, cheap tools and over harvested donors. Any wonder it’s €1400 package lol

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil is a heart medication, so no wonder you had problems on it. Finasteride has no effect on the heart, if you want to keep your hair you should give it a try.