gman95

My Regimen
Reaction score
how safe is it?

haudegen

My Regimen
Reaction score
how safe is it?

Verteporfin is an FDA approved substance which was able to "restore skin completely [with] regenerated with hair follicles and sweat glands intact [in wounded skin]" in a recent study led by researchers from Stanford University. The idea is to induce wounds thru heavy microneedling and then apply Verteporfin in some way.

Given the facts that we dont inject it and only use a low amount and dosage (1mg/ml), I am not worried at all.

gman95

My Regimen
Reaction score
so the idea is to deep needle and apply this every 1-3 weeks?

150mg will last forever

haudegen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
I am (or was) the discord user m_einname aka the discord server's owner.
Unfortunately, the server (as well as my account) have been banned by Discord due to violation of their ToS ("marketplace for regulated goods").
This is why I am currently setting up a new server, but this time on the decentralised Matrix platform. This new space will not only run on one centralised server, but will be federated/replicated across multiple independent servers in order to mitigate such problems.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this Verteporfin has a lot of promise. If it can regenerate a hair where the whole structure was removed (sebaceous glands, bulge, erector pili muscle, etc.) and it regenerates, I think given this all that needs to be done is cause deep skin wounding, add (likely inject) the Verteporfin and new hairs should emerge. It seems like common sense, at least to me. This recent video makes a real case for this and clinical trials need to be conducted: THE BIGGEST BREAKTHROUGH IN HAIR LOSS HISTORY WITH VERTEPORFIN...**UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS** - YouTube