Verteporfin -GROUP BUY . Unlimited hair.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq
————————————-

So the drug that have seen in the hair loss communitys months ago , will be tested in the next month by a group of people , and now its you’re chance to get it as well.

we building a group buy (so far already 120 people in matter of days)

this group will contain
1. People that want regenerate HF
2. People that want to cure their scars.
3. People that want to restore the donor zone

what its does ? (In theory)
1. Regenrate HF from scratch
2. Heal scars.
3. Also might restore the donor zone
For the people that had hair transplant .

before the comments of the people that dont take parts in group buys will come.
This is for the people that WANT to test it .

who ever want to join and read info about it in the discord is more then welcome .

beacuse I want to keep this channel clean i will add the link and if you want to read about it , be my guest.

pics of trail , links, and literature.
In the discord

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Defactinib doesn't need to be injected

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you planning to use this? I thought it had to be injected around a recently opened wound to prevent fibrosis / regenerate follicles etc?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What are prices and how much this stuff can last for this price ? Thanks

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given all the potential side effects, good luck to you lab rats.

"Most common side effects are blurred vision, headache, and local effects at the injection site. Also, photosensitivity; it is strictly advised to avoid exposure to sunlight and unscreened lighting until 48 hours after verteporfin administration.[2]"

Sounds safer than Finasteride tbh. And, as a baldy, you are already avoiding sunlight/outdoors so photosensitivity is nothing to worry about.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Most common side effects are blurred vision, headache, and local effects at the injection site. Also, photosensitivity; it is strictly advised to avoid exposure to sunlight and unscreened lighting until 48 hours after verteporfin administration.[2]"

Sounds safer than Finasteride tbh. And, as a baldy, you are already avoiding sunlight/outdoors so photosensitivity is nothing to worry about.
Also the side were reffering to the eye treatment so skin is even safer.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Defactinib doesn't need to be injected
I am already using defa and that's fine to try it. It's cheap and no need to wait for synth too. I don't get the verte's excitement when we have defa already to prove if this works or not.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wear a cap. UV sun rays are nasty anyway with all these climate emissions above your bald head.

CrimsonTide

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the drug that have seen in the hair loss communitys months ago , will be tested in the next month by a group of people , and now its you’re chance to get it as well.

we building a group buy (so far already 120 people in matter of days)

this group will contain
1. People that want regenerate HF
2. People that want to cure their scars.
3. People that want to restore the donor zone

what its does ? (In theory)
1. Regenrate HF from scratch
2. Heal scars.
3. Also might restore the donor zone
For the people that had hair transplant .

before the comments of the people that dont take parts in group buys will come.
This is for the people that WANT to test it .

who ever want to join and read info about it in the discord is more then welcome .

beacuse I want to keep this channel clean i will add the link and if you want to read about it , be my guest.

pics of trail , links, and literature.
In the discord

The discord group

I'm getting a message that the invite to the Discord has expired. Can you post a new invite link?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another miracle discord drug… I’m still experimenting w) the last ones