Versacchi Reconstruction?

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
I was browsing through some of the messages today and I noticed Versacchi hair institute in one of the messages. While on the site I noticed something called cosmetic transdermal reconstruction?

Basically it sounds like high tech doll hair that would be implanted strand by strand into your scalp just like any other FUE procedure...except for the fact that its not real hair.

To be honest I really wouldnt mind getting something like this done. In fact, I'd probably get my whole dome zapped to kill off all the hair remaining hair, although its not so bad right now, and redo my whole head with this stuff...afterwards goto the most expensive hairstylist in New York and get the last haircut of my lifetime

Anyone have anymore information on this? :p

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so is this procedure more expensive than transplanting real hair? i hope its not cause its just so unfair, the hair is not real anyway...But so long its convincing enought to trick the world....

The Gardener

Reaction score
What happens when this implanted fake hair wears out and frays? Do you have to go in every six months and have your implants replaced?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dumbest idea ever .. it wont work .. havent they tried this and your body rejects the fake hair??