Vehicle Penetration Problems Or Ar Upregulation?

sito

Reaction score
The last months I am really thinking about the efficiency of vehicle penetration.

Is it possible that my scalp has become "fatigued" by topical (ethanol based) lotions and it cannot absorb it anymore? 2009 when I started treatment (minoxidil, topical spironolactone, revivogen) I had great success, when it faded away and added RU in 2012 again I had big success, even regrowth. But a year later it felt like I dont use anything and I am loosing ground.

I have used high concentration RU (over 100mg/day), PSI (dont know if it was real) now CB (2x50mg/day) and I m still loosing ground.

I cannot believe that I am using strong antiandrogens and don't have even a bit of success. And also no sides at all.

I have started to belive in penetration problem after I read a thread on the greek hair loss forum, where I guy claimed using a diy lotion with androcur and gynofen 35 (The total antiandrogen bomb). He claimed great success and said he was always feeling a little stitch in his breast after applying (signs of gynecomastia?). But suddenly during the 8th month he didn;t feel that stitch anymore and also started loosing ground. He had also started a thread on HairLossTalk.com https://www.hairloss...-urgent.106109/

What do you guys think? Is it possible that topical treatments start to loose efficiency due to penetration problems?

Last edited: