Vanicream instead of dermovan?

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi

for Bryan or others can use vanicream found here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true

with the ingerdients: purified water, white petrolatum, cetearyl alcohol and ceteareth-20, sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, simethicone, glyceryl monostearate, polyethylene glycol monostearate, sorbic acid and BHT.

instead of dermovan which i cant seem to get sent to the UK, its near iimpossible

thanks
shuggy

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
It might be ok, but you could also simply order Dermovan through a Web site and have them ship it to you.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi Bryan

Tried to get a source for dermovan to ship to the Uk but to no avail, what other vehicle would you surmise would work just as good?

thanks again:)

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
sorry but i havent a clue what either of those things are,but im not replying to say just that,im sure not many people would know ,so dont be too down with not too many answers
:D

Thinning hair

Reaction score
I had the same idea when I could get hold of Dermovan locally. Of course by the ingredients it should be fine and will not react to spriolactione.

Also I wish that ppl would stop putting white parffum and BHT in every type of cream I see! It's so last forever years ago tech, which doesn't do good to skin or scalps.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi guys

thanks for the replies:) my only concern about the E45 is that would it be a suitable carrier for spironolactone topically? i think dermovan and dermabsae are sepcific to that purpose?

any ideas?

cheers