UV Light

Flavio

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried it ten years ago it and it's completely useless. When it comes to hair loss, there are only two effective solutions: finasteride and minoxidil.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why?

It clearly won't help. People in sunny countries don't have better hair than people in non-sunny countries..

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some say its a treatment. plus im deficient in calcium found through blood tests and Doctor says this could be because of lack of vitamin d which is needed to absorb calcium.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Vitamin D/Calcium supplement??

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have a uv thing in my house. going to do it for a tan anyways. been working out alot recently. body fat lowest i ever got it and have bulked up a bit so im going to finish the look off with a nice tan lol. (i kno uv bad but ah well).

cuebald

Reaction score
doesn't it make you wrinkly though?
I could do with a tan, being white as, well, a cueball, but I don't want to become wrinkly :)

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
i have a uv thing in my house. going to do it for a tan anyways. been working out alot recently. body fat lowest i ever got it and have bulked up a bit so im going to finish the look off with a nice tan lol. (i kno uv bad but ah well).

tanning beds are UVA which wont do anything but age and damage your skin faster and well give you a tan.

UVB light which you can get from custom lights and tanning in actual sunshine has benefits. it's used to treat many skin conditions and works very well. will it regrow your hair? no. but if your scalp is irritated it could help improve it's condition and maybe at best slow hairloss a bit.