using rogaine foam only once a day

aqua

Reaction score
can i expect seeing results from only once a day use?(i really do not like the way my hair looks like after appliying the foam so i use only at nigt)

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've never seen a reason why it needs to be used twice a day.

Twice a day is what they used in the trials and so what they recommend (plus it sells more product ;). Did anyone see a difference between once and twice a day?

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah i did/have. i definitely think twice a day is better.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine that you'd still see slight results but to be honest.. getting 'sufficient' results with minoxidil is hard enough with 2 applications a day, not using it to it's maximum potential seems like a waste of an opportunity in my opinion.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i recently upp'd the dose again to about 1.5+ ml at morning and 1.2+ in the night and my regrowth rate is improving : the more the better in my experience

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was doing 2 ml per application and for me I had the same effect as applying only 1 ml per application. Not that I'm answering the question posted on this thread, as for that, if you want optimal results do it twice a day. It dries so fast.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as I know you have to use it twice a day if you expect to "gain" anything whatsoever. Once a day is the bare minimum just to "maintain" what you already have but don't expect to grow anything with once a day application.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm using minoxidil liquid just once a day.. too early to say it works .. but my hair is a little better with this regimen