Using propecia for several years and still went bald

Sowaa

Reaction score
Has anybody been on propecia for several years and still gone bald?

ex) Like from NW2 to Norwood 7 while on propecia.

Just wondering.

G

Probably a rare amount of men.Propecia does work for 80% of men,If not more.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i reall doubt anyone has gone from a nw2 to nw7 on propecia. I do think propecia works for everyone that has male pattern baldness but it just doesn't work good enough to completely stop it in sum. Those are the few that will still lose ground on avodart because hair loss is just so strong. Most within a year will gain some ground and a lil more by second year and mantain that for 5 years. I truley believe the better you respond to it in the first 6 months the longer the drug will work at maintaining. Ive seen pics of peep on over 10 years with still more hair then they started so it def is great at maintaining long term. The problem is some people start to late or they go thru a shed mid treatment and think its stoping to work.

dek

Reaction score
been on it for four years and there has been zero change in my male pattern baldness, might as well have been placibo except on my wallet, no sides, no regrowth, no stoppage of hair loss

behindemusgo

Reaction score
Not in my case. I've been using it for 3 or 2 years and i didn't experienced regrowth. I could say i have less hair since then

br1

Reaction score
I used finasteride for 15 years, and my hair is still the same. I quit like couple months ago, and my hairline has receded like a lot.. :(

Not sure if it would happen anyways since ppl say finasteride is not that great for the hairline.. anyways..