Using Minoxidil alone

setala

Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
"nature wouldn't give us anything that we wouldn't need" sounds pretty ignorant. Does your Doctor take advil or day-quil?

And, to the person that said "Personally I believe the 2% side effects stat is BS"...do you mean it's less than 2, or a much greater percentage?

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
I'm one of 2% men!

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
"nature wouldn't give us anything that we wouldn't need"
sounds pretty ignorant. Does your Doctor take advil or day-quil? -quoth Rawtashk

it's not that you didn't infer what she meant by that, but your ignorance as if you knew what she meant, is staggering.

DHT is what she meant genius.

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
jd_uk said:
terrapin12 said:
Been using exclusively Rogaine for about 20 months now, with good results on my hairline and crown (though I added Nizoral about 2.5 months ago). My dermatologist said he can't notice any difference from where I was exactly two years ago, so that's a good sign. I'm not going to add Propecia, and just going to delay the loss. Going bald is just an unfortunate part of getting older for me, but not something I want to deal with at 20.

Can i ask...how did you go about seeing a dermatologist for check ups on your hair? Is that something you pay for privately? Where are you from?

I'm in the U.S., but I didn't go in for a check up on my hair, I had something else and asked him to take a look at it. He still had his notes from when he looked at it the first time when he prescribed me propecia (though I never filled it). But dermatologist visits are covered with my health plan, though after the first hair related visit (i.e. after he determined it was male pattern baldness) I'm sure would be seen as cosmetic and require a higher co-pay.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:
Rawtashk said:
"nature wouldn't give us anything that we wouldn't need"
sounds pretty ignorant. Does your Doctor take advil or day-quil? -quoth Rawtashk

it's not that you didn't infer what she meant by that, but your ignorance as if you knew what she meant, is staggering.

DHT is what she meant genius.

Your smugness is equally staggering, it would seem. Next time try to fully explain your (or someone that you're quoting) thoughts. Regardless, people are born with things they don't need all the time. Pretty sure I can live w/o my wisdom teeth.